Thoughts on Food Festivals/ Limited Time Food?

Phroobar

I don't participate in these limited time money making schemes. I think they are stupid and overpriced and made for the koolaid sipping APer and vloggers.

smooch

When I go to the parks I don't really go for the limited time stuff and stick to classics that I know and love. In WDW during Food and Wine I sampled all over and had fun, but at DLR I've noticed, like you said, so much stuff is focused on being visually appealing / stimulating and letting taste take the backseat.

Ismael Flores

I enjoy the food and wine festival and the holiday festival. I do not pay to much attention to the limited stuff around the park or the endless varieties of churros.

I do wish that they would expand the food and wine a bit more and then hopefully in the future combine it with a flower and garden festival.

Stevek

I don't have any issues with it. I may not really be interested in much of it but if folks are, let them spend their money. Agree with the other post that these really are marketed towards APs that have pretty much tried everything and "have to" get the latest and greatest...especially the limited time food options.

PiratesMansion

I have no problem with it other than the BS "we can't do entertainment and a food festival at the same time" excuse they like to give.

Yes you can! As if it's bad management to give people MORE reasons to come to your park and spend money?

Yeah yeah, "expenses," blah blah blah...

westie

I enjoy them. I read the menu so I know what I'm getting. Yes, some have been one bite and trash it but others have been really good and I've got a second one. DCA can be limited in its lunch appeal and the food booths simply give you more choices.

Ismael Flores

One thing they should do is allow people that did not fully use their food cards to use it at future food festivals. speaking of that, the park closed mid festival so i wonder if people will be allowed to get partial refund for their food cards or be allowed to use it at a future festival.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom