Thoughts on Fantasia Gardens

TheDuke

I used to go to Fantasia Gardens all the time in the mid 2000's when I was in middle school. It is much better/more difficult than the generic Pirates Cove/Congo River chain spots. If you're a fan of Fantasia you'll enjoy how detailed the theming is.

UKDisney Dave

I can only comment on the first 5 holes, as both times I’ve played it we’ve been stopped playing due to weather conditions.

I’m guessing “lightning strikes, happen here” isn’t the advertising tag line Disney wants to go with!

Much-Pixie-Dust

I believe both are included, but you cannot visit both on the same day. Did you buy the Park Hopper Plus tickets? I thought Disney didn't sell the Park Hopper & Waterpark Fun & More tickets anymore and changed the name to Plus.

https://www.undercovertourist.com/blog/disney-park-hopper-plus-option/
We visited both in one day, but could only use it on one round at each place on any given day. If we wanted to play two rounds at the same place,we would get a 25% off of second round instead of being able to use park hopper plus.

To the Op, love both places. They are fun and whimsical. Fairways course at Fantasia is our favorite.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom