Thoughts on an evening plans of Sanaa + AKL on a waterpark day?

MrVargas

Going on a 10 Day trip in July with my family of 4 (kids ages 6 & 8).

We are planning to spend a day on our upcoming trip in a waterpark. This day will be near the end of our trip and I'm looking to get some plans for the evening. I think we might be too tired to go hit up another theme park. We already have time set aside for Disney Springs and am looking for some alternate plans. Originally I was looking to do Dinner at Ohana or Artist Point but there are no times available that work for us. I saw that there is an opening at Sanaa for a later dinner (7:50pm)

How does an evening like this sound? Arrive at AKL at 6:30 and then dinner at Sanaa at 7:50. Would this be enjoyable for kids. Is there enough to see/do?

aliceismad

Sanaa is delicious. If your kids like animals, there are many to see. If it's already dark, there are night-vision goggles you can use. Keep in mind that Sanaa is at Kidani Village, which is a short walk or bus ride from the proper Animal Kingdom Lodge. AKL and Kidani are both beautiful, but Kidani's lobby is quite a bit smaller and not as grand.

But you can also keep checking for your top choices.

Upvote 0

belledream

AKL is a great way to spend some nonpark time! Not just for the animals, but also the unique decor of the resort. Sanaa is a good dinner choice, but I would worry that if it's too dark, it dampens the allure of dining and seeing the animals. Any opening for Boma?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom