Those going to WDW this weekend...bring your raingear

joshwill

Original Poster
for those you you, like myself, who are going to be at WDW this weekend for the Celebration25 festivities, id advise you to make preperation for some possible rainy weather.

seems there are 2 developments, one near the leeward islands and one near the keys, which could impact the weekend. nothing is set in stone and this things tend to change alot, but its better to be prepared.

for further info:

http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/

RayLaVeau

fizzle75
Ya we could drive it right into the Parks!...man I hope it doesnt rain too much though..It's my Moms first time..even though it will be easier to get on to rides (granted they arent outside)..but ya It will still be fun!
A rainy day at WDW is better than..well? almost anything I can think of at the moment, but at least it will keep things cooler.:ROFLOL:

Figment82

Meh... it's central Florida. The weather forecast is always mid '90s with a 40% chance of rain. You prepare for it and go with the flow. No worries - nothing can dampen this party!

joshwill

Original Poster
pretty much every day here in south and central florida is at least a 30-40% chance of rain.

on the plus side, i just checked weather underground and those to systems seemed to have dissipated. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom