This Timeshare Sales Agent Said...

PintoColvig

Original Poster
"Disney is building three new parks. They just bought Marvel Comics so one of them will be Marvel Island." I believed him and bought three weeks, one week for each of the new parks. ;)

_Scar

Either he's very good at his job at convincing people or you're very gullible. I think a combination of both happened. :p

BigRedDad

The scruples of a timeshare salesman. Disney has the land to build 3 more parks, they have the money to do it, but is there any incentive to do it? The answer is not any time soon. They have too much work they need to do on their existing parks before adding the burden of a new park.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
"Disney is building three new parks. They just bought Marvel Comics so one of them will be Marvel Island." I believed him and bought three weeks, one week for each of the new parks. ;)
The sad thing is that there are people that will buy this hook, line and sinker.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
facepalm_anim_test-03.gif

NutsForFlorida

If you think about it, I wonder what the real estate company that sold Disney all this swampy property way back when was thinking. "This guy wants to build WHAT on this swampy land??? Good Luck buddy...sign here." Who's laughing now!!!:lol:

janoimagine

Isn't their some credibility to this, I believe DLP CEO Philippe Gas was quoted as saying that the 3rd park of DLP might be a marvel super heroes park. :shrug:

ChrisM

People actually fall for these lines. And who are these people? DVC owners.

Yet another reason why I think DVC owners are largely rubes.

DocMcHulk

I posted about a similar situation back in December:
My family and I recently concluded a weeks vacation at Disney World and stayed at Orange Lake Resort in Kissimmee as my parents have a time share there. My parents attended a meeting to try and get them to upgrade and they were told that the resort have been approached at least once, maybe more times by Disney to buy the Orange Lake Resort to add it to the DVC. The resort straddles the Wetern Expressway and their main entrance is off 192. Their newest addition litterally butts up against Animal Kingdom.
Turns out it was probably a lie and no doubt was an attempt to get my parents to upgrade in case they ever ARE bought by Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom