Pre-Trip This most likely won't happen, but ya never know. (Edit: Yep, it's happening!)

First of all, I have never been so thankful for a forum because if it wasn't for this site, I would have missed out the chance of seeing GMR before it closed. So, thank you @wdwmagic for providing us with such a good Disney Fandom Kingdom and also want to thank the insiders for providing us with the info, @marni1971 and all the others!:joyfull:

In saying all that, I talked with DH last night about SSE and the possibility of it closing. We weren't planning on taking a Disney trip this year, but after hearing SSE could be closing, DH told me that we would take a trip up there just so we could ride it several times. Apparently this is one of his favorites.

So, here goes another wack at a Pre-Trip report. I say wack because to anyone who read my last and first pre-trip report, I am so sorry. I am usually very organized, but I tend to change my mind often for trips.

However, this is going to be a very short trip and there hasn't been a go ahead from DH as of yet. That is where my title comes in to play because honestly this most likely won't happen, but ya never know.

Here are the plans and yes it is another spreadsheet:bookworm:

I can't go to Disney without going to the Magic Kingdom or the Polynesian.😢

Fingers crossed we will get to do this
🤞

---

**Note

Go to page two of this thread post for what is really happening to avoid the below chaos of a mismanaged version of a Pre-Trip Report.

Last edited:

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Yay for 32 days... did you make any ADR's? Fast passes? do tell!

We have one cat that we are pretty sure had diabetes... so we feed him wet food several times a day as well.
Yes! We have the ADRs down and Fast Passes, and I am glad to share!😄
Thanks @Rista1313 for keeping me on track!☺

---

Apr. 6 - Driving up to Orlando, Staying Offsite at a nearby Choice Hotels

Apr. 7 - Checking in the All-Star Sports; Epcot
(Will most likely check in online before we leave for Orlando)
Breakfast
This will be at the Choice Hotels beforehand since they offer free hot breakfast with your stay

FastPasses
Spaceship Earth: 9:45 am - 10:45 am

Test Track: 11:35 am - 12:35 pm

Lunch
This will most likely be a QS meal, unless we decide to grab a reservation real quick for another Table Service. We shall see.

Living with the Land: 4:50 pm - 5:50 pm

Dinner
Restaurant Marrakesh Dinner: 6:30 pm

---

Apr. 8 - Magic Kingdom day plus a little bit of Polynesian
Breakfast
QS at the All-Star Cafe

FastPasses
Space Mountain: 10:05 am - 11:05 am

Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin: 11:05 am - 12:05 pm

Lunch
Be Our Guest Lunch: 12:20 pm

After some shopping around Magic Kingdom or finding shorter wait times, or just walking around for the heck of it, hop on a monorail to the Poly

Dinner
Kona Cafe Dinner: 7:30 pm

Then back to the Magic Kingdom

Haunted Mansion: 9:30 pm - 10:00 pm

Apr. 9 - Hollywood Studios plus some Irish dancers
Breakfast
QS at the All-Star Cafe

FastPasses
Toy Story Mania!: 9:05 am - 10:05 am

Spend some time walking around DHS or going to one of the shows, then hop on a bus to Disney Springs

Lunch
Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant Lunch: 12:30 pm

After some quick shopping, hop on a bus back to DHS.

Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!: 2:45 pm - 3:00 pm
[This one is possibly going to be useless depending how long we decide to stay in Disney Springs]

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith: 5:05 pm - 6:05 pm

Dinner
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant Dinner: 5:45 pm

Last edited:

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Apr. 10 - Animal Kingdom and Lodge
Breakfast
Rainforest Cafe Breakfast at Animal Kingdom: 8:30 am

FastPasses
Na'vi River Journey: 9:45 am - 10:45 am

I could not get any FastPasses for FoP, sadly. Honestly, I can't ride simulators but DH says he was willing to ride it anyways. He would ride it, even though he knew it would make him sick. Bleh!🤢

Kilimanjaro Safaris: 11:35 am - 12:35 pm

Hop on a bus to the Animal Kingdom Lodge

Lunch
Sanaa Lunch: 1:30 pm

Head back to the Animal Kingdom

Expedition Everest - Legend of the Forbidden Mountain: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm

---

Apr. 11 - Epcot; Last park day

Breakfast
QS at the All-Star Cafe

FastPasses
Frozen Ever After: 10:55 am - 11:55 am

Lunch
Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room Lunch: 12:05 pm

The Seas with Nemo & Friends: 4:50 pm - 5:50 pm

Dinner
Coral Reef Restaurant Dinner: 7:05 pm

Spaceship Earth: 8:30 pm - 9:00 pm

---

Apr. 12 - Check out day
Head back home
---

That's it guys! I will say a quick caveat to all of this is that we do have park hoppers each day. We don't currently intend to do a lot of "park-hopping" but that is always subject to change while we are there. I will let you know and document it the best I am able!

Rista1313

I could not get any FastPasses for FoP, sadly. Honestly, I can't ride simulators but DH says he was willing to ride it anyways. He would ride it, even though he knew it would make him sick. Bleh!🤢

That ride is so worth it... you could always keep looking for him... my friend got one for the morning by looking the night before while people were rearranging their schedules.

That's it guys! I will say a quick caveat to all of this is that we do have park hoppers each day. We don't currently intend to do a lot of "park-hopping" but that is always subject to change while we are there. I will let you know and document it the best I am able!

You know... I don't think we really need hoppers, but I'm guessing the next time we go we may. We got the free dining and it was a caveat to getting it. And since were winging it for ADRs most days, it might behoove us to have it this time.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
That ride is so worth it... you could always keep looking for him... my friend got one for the morning by looking the night before while people were rearranging their schedules.
Unfortunately DH even gets woozy on Soarin' and doesn't like to ride it. I can handle Soarin' but put us both on something like Mission Space (which we did once and only once), then that is it for us. Yet, we can ride roller coasters all day. It doesn't make sense.😕

cdeev8690

I'm so glad things worked out! My last trip, it felt like the Universe was trying to tell me that maybe it wasn't meant to be. But I can be pretty persuasive :)

The plans so far look great! I have yet to ride FoP, so I feel your disappointment there. Looks like I'll miss you by a few days. I'll be Food and Gardening from March 30th to April 2nd.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
I'm so glad things worked out! My last trip, it felt like the Universe was trying to tell me that maybe it wasn't meant to be. But I can be pretty persuasive :)

The plans so far look great! I have yet to ride FoP, so I feel your disappointment there. Looks like I'll miss you by a few days. I'll be Food and Gardening from March 30th to April 2nd.
Thank you :D DH loves anything that deals with Gardening so he is super excited that we are going during the Flower and Garden stuffs.

Have fun on your upcoming trip as well!

plans look great! Enjoy the pre feelings and everything :)

Thank you! I am getting so excited! :joyfull:

12in12

Your plans look great, I'm so happy for you it all worked out in the end and I'm already looking forward to reading your TR.
On a side note, I cruise with Norwegian every 18 months or so and really enjoy it. It's reasonably budget friendly and because you have the freedom to eat when you want, you can avoid the crowds with a bit of planning. I always stay in an inside cabin but there are plenty of quiet places on deck to sit and relax.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
How exciting for you!
Thank you! :joyfull:

Your plans look great, I'm so happy for you it all worked out in the end and I'm already looking forward to reading your TR.
On a side note, I cruise with Norwegian every 18 months or so and really enjoy it. It's reasonably budget friendly and because you have the freedom to eat when you want, you can avoid the crowds with a bit of planning. I always stay in an inside cabin but there are plenty of quiet places on deck to sit and relax.
We are still talking of a doing a cruise because it does sound so relaxing. :inlove:

And that part about eating:hungry:

Dave B

Just a suggestion, you have Haunted Mansion at 930 end of the day, you might want to switch that to the afternoon so you can get more fast passes later in the day, even if you want to ride HM after dinner, you will probably be able to get a fast pass same day after you used your three up, just a suggestion

Last edited:

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
Just a suggestion, you have Haunted Mansion at (30 end of the day, you might want to switch that to the afternoon so you can get more fast passes later in the day, even if you want to ride HM after dinner, you will probably be able to get a fast pass same day after you used your three up, just a suggestion
There's probably going to be a lot of FP changes throughout each day since we have park-hoppers, lol. (Don't worry I will takes notes for the TR. 😜)

However for Haunted Mansion, I have always wanted to ride this last and at night to add to the spookiness of it. ;) But things can easily change! Thanks for the suggestion.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster

Callum (our tuxedo cat) says hi and wants to check out what is in the box too!

Also, if you look very closely in the picture, you can see a white and black kitty (Marble) in the background photo-bombing this picture.

And this is my husband, Doc 😊

Nabooru (our tortie/tortoiseshell cat) looooves boxes

He's very happy!:joyfull:

His Magic Band with Nabooru

Our Magic Bands
I went with the green one this time.

And then there is this weird box that the Magic Bands were sitting on.

Why does this make me wanna go get a McDonald's apple pie?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom