this might be a stupid question

astewart

this might be a stupid question but do annual pass holders receive discounts on the hotel rooms (all stars) and if so does anyone have any idea about how much...going in april.

thanks

Maria

hhmm...I hate to say this, but Moose, if you have no idea of the answer, why do you answer? I read the question and hoped the next post was going to have the answer in it and then I have your post saying you don´t know! Sorry...I don´t tmean to be rude. ;)

Upvote 0

Disneynut

Yes they do offer discounts, but they are almost impossible to get, espcially for the All-Stars. From what I have seen, I think you might be off trying Mousavers.com.

Upvote 0

<SRH>

The new "Mickey Monitor" they sent me says:" From August 9, 2001 through December 20, 2001 they are offering exclusive Passholder discounts on all Disney Resorts." They also say: "You could save up to 45%."

Upvote 0

hadleybarth

We generally travel in the off season and have always been able to book the rooms with the passholder discount (yes even all stars although we later canceled that in favour of a moderate resort). The percentage off varies considerably from one resort to the next and even just depending on when you are making the reservation. We generally book well in advnace and then call once a month or so just to price the current best offer. If the price falls (which it can) we cancel the old reservation and make a new one.

Upvote 0

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
I just telling her that even if I did know the answer, the discounts may change with the 100 Years of Magic Celebration coming up. Disney has been known to do that.

Upvote 0

mightyduck

I think I just saw recently that AP holders are paying $49/night for All-Stars, but those rooms are in limited quantity (when I made my reservations two weeks ago, they offered me this deal but I don't have an AP). The new rates for next calendar year are usually published in September, but my guess is since attendance is way down and not expected to improve until later next year, you will be able to save money that way. I'd agree that mousesavers.com could be a big help here, but it's too soon to tell. And, of course, if you're traveling around Easter, the parks tend to be full...and the resorts also, making scoring a low-cost Disney room more challenging. :)

Upvote 0

Tink

We just went down and paid $89 a night for Dixie Landings (P.O.R.) with my annual pass.

Do you want to hear something even cooler? My sisters and brother were annual passholders but it expired earlier this year. They planned on getting a new one in January when my parents were getting theirs so they could be synchronized with them. My sister explained that to guest relations and asked if there were any discounts on passes that that they could get for three days. The CM looked under their Disney CLub account and saw all of their activity and comped the three of them three free park holder plus passes each for their stay. Pretty neat, huh?

Upvote 0

Scooter

I just made reservations at the Contemporary for an October and got quite a discount. ($170 instead of $225 per night) I am a Disney Club member and an annual passholder. Thats a 300 dollar savings on my 6 night stay. Now I can afford to go again in MAY! Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!

Upvote 0

chellnjr

Yesterday I made reservations for October at the All Star Sports for $49/night with the annual pass. The regular rate would have been $99/night. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom