This is my first day on this site!

Hoopsters

Original Poster
My husband, older teen daughter and son, and I live in the Bay Area 30 minutes south of San Francisco. While we spent our childhood and most of our adulthood 20 minutes from Disneyland, we have only visited WDW once in Feb. 2011. I am trying to get the hang of all the changes in the last 8 years. My daughter is finishing her college semester on May 1 so we are planning a WDW trip in early May, 2019. I know that a little more than 2 months doesn't give me much time, but I have my fingers crossed! If I book soon, I'll still have my 60 days for FPP.
Question: For the possible days I am looking at, all the Moderate WDW resorts are unavailable on the Disney website. What is the best way to still find a room (We prefer Port Orleans--French Quarter or Riverside)?
AAA?
A travel Agent with access to travel packages?

NateD1226

My husband, older teen daughter and son, and I live in the Bay Area 30 minutes south of San Francisco. While we spent our childhood and most of our adulthood 20 minutes from Disneyland, we have only visited WDW once in Feb. 2011. I am trying to get the hang of all the changes in the last 8 years. My daughter is finishing her college semester on May 1 so we are planning a WDW trip in early May, 2019. I know that a little more than 2 months doesn't give me much time, but I have my fingers crossed! If I book soon, I'll still have my 60 days for FPP.
Question: For the possible days I am looking at, all the Moderate WDW resorts are unavailable on the Disney website. What is the best way to still find a room (We prefer Port Orleans--French Quarter or Riverside)?
AAA?
A travel Agent with access to travel packages?
Welcome to the forums! I have never been to WDW since i’m only 20 minutes from Disneyland in CA! But we do a have a trip planning forum that could help you!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom