this is kinda cool.. i guess

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Because Bear in the Big Blue House closed without notice, D-MGM studios management has made a Bear meet in the entrance to the ABC Soundstage (Doug Live). This will only be for about a month or until the new Playhouse Disney Show opens. Also, Bear does not sign, but he will do pictures.

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
here's 1 pic that I took yesterday over there

Attachments

• bear1.jpg
    bear1.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 394

Figaro

Thank you so much for the update! We're going in September and my 2 year old son LOVES Bear! We were so disappointed to hear it closed. I hope they're still doing this when we go.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Doesn't he have a little stamp like Woody & Buzz do. That would be nice for kids asking for autographes.

Attachments

• mickey45a[1].gif
    mickey45a[1].gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 410

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
Doesn't he have a little stamp like Woody & Buzz do. That would be nice for kids asking for autographes.

NOOO!!! Bear was NOT designes for meets.. that costume was designes for shows, so certain facilities that other characters would have, Bear doesn't.

Mattore

Originally posted by Figaro
Thank you so much for the update! We're going in September and my 2 year old son LOVES Bear! We were so disappointed to hear it closed. I hope they're still doing this when we go.

By the time you arrive in September (unless it is very early September) the Disney Playhoues will be open where Bear was, and you will still be able to see Bear there (though he won't be the major focus anymore). At this time, I would expect you will no longer see him at the Doug Live theatre.

Figaro

Thanks for the update Mattore! We're going Sept 11-18 and I'll be happy either way! My son loved the Bear show last time and loves Bear, so meeting him would be great. (Although, I was a little concerned about how he would react seeing Bear up close and life size) He also enjoys all the shows on PLayhouse Disney, so he'll probably love that show too!
Too bad they don't have some sort of meet and greet with Bear all the time. He seems like a very popular character!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I try and stay clear of the shows that will be more than 90% screaming kids. That's why I haven't seen it. I have nothing against bear....or kids..just lots of kids screaming at the same time.

markymark

I know what you mean!!! I don't mind seeing or hearing screaming kids when the are coming out of AE !!!! it's quite funny then!!

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by markymark
I know what you mean!!! I don't mind seeing or hearing screaming kids when the are coming out of AE !!!! it's quite funny then!!

That's an attraction in and of itself. :)

I don't mind kids, it's the parents that don't control their kids that bothers me.:mad:

Originally posted by DisneyFreak

That's an attraction in and of itself. :)

I don't mind kids, it's the parents that don't control their kids that bothers me.:mad:

No kidding! Sometimes I think it's the parents who should get a spanking, not the kids. They drag their children around non-stop all day long, thoroughly exhausting them, and then wonder why the kids don't behave... :confused: :confused: :confused:

MrPromey

Originally posted by MickeyMoose15

He only has the use of one "arm". It works sort of the same way Big Bird does if you have ever watched him while he is talking...

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by figmentcrazy

No kidding! Sometimes I think it's the parents who should get a spanking, not the kids. They drag their children around non-stop all day long, thoroughly exhausting them, and then wonder why the kids don't behave... :confused: :confused: :confused:

And how about the parents who force them to go on rides that THEY want to ride....AE comes to mind, also some of the coasters. Then other guests have to listen to them scream and cry! :mad: I still haven't gone on everything because my son is too little (or scared.) Yes, I know about the baby swap; it doesn't work well after a certain age, because the child still has to stand in line until you can swap. I much prefer separating and meeting up again after the ride.

Originally posted by marciahahn

And how about the parents who force them to go on rides that THEY want to ride....AE comes to mind, also some of the coasters. Then other guests have to listen to them scream and cry! :mad:

I know what you mean. I just wish that people would stop and think sometimes. Oh well, people will never listen... :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom