Trip Report This all seems very familiar. The loco spring 22’ TR! - COMPLETE

Well the laundry is done the yard tended to and my visit with my sweet mother is complete. Time to start our TR.

When.
May 1-7

Who.
The loco and the wife, A. A handful of other wonderful people will be making appearances also!
540D47D4-490D-4335-99D9-2694CF008426.jpeg

Where

OKW. Just look at those well-themed trash cans. So immersive, so magical.
4A17F626-6BED-47E2-95AB-55C924AF0555.jpeg

I didn’t take very many notes, and I have a pretty horrible memory(must’ve bumped my head on too many things), but I will try to recall as much as I can!

Loco_driver

Original Poster
Also, Thank you to you and A for a lovely TR!
You are most certainly welcome. I’m glad you enjoyed!
Thanks for the report - another great one! I loved all the meetups and know first-hand how special that can make a trip.

I'm really torn about Genie+ . Not sure to get or not. Thanks for your opinion and recap.

Hopefully our paths will cross one day in WDW! 👍
That would be great. Maybe you can teach me a few photography tricks!

LisaBelle

I loved your report. You and A accomplished so much! It was fun to read about your meet ups with the other Magicians. We will be there in July and I am really hoping that early entry works out well for us. We haven't been to WDW in four years and there are so many new attractions to see!

Loco_driver

Original Poster
I loved your report. You and A accomplished so much! It was fun to read about your meet ups with the other Magicians. We will be there in July and I am really hoping that early entry works out well for us. We haven't been to WDW in four years and there are so many new attractions to see!
I’m glad you enjoyed! We have always had pretty good luck with early entry, usually getting in two or three rides. The earlier the time is the better!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom