Trip Report This all seems very familiar. The loco spring 22’ TR! - COMPLETE

Well the laundry is done the yard tended to and my visit with my sweet mother is complete. Time to start our TR.

When.
May 1-7

Who.
The loco and the wife, A. A handful of other wonderful people will be making appearances also!
540D47D4-490D-4335-99D9-2694CF008426.jpeg

Where

OKW. Just look at those well-themed trash cans. So immersive, so magical.
4A17F626-6BED-47E2-95AB-55C924AF0555.jpeg

I didn’t take very many notes, and I have a pretty horrible memory(must’ve bumped my head on too many things), but I will try to recall as much as I can!

Loco_driver

Original Poster
Day 0 - April 30, 2022.

We woke up early and finished loading the suitcases before dropping our dog Pickle off with her grandma for the week. Here’s a picture of pickle for everyone who loves to see her(looking at you @Swissmiss)!
4FF1B6E2-FA9B-414D-9EC6-6305343D0DE6.jpeg

We hit the road around 10 that morning.
73E2E7FE-4E87-481E-B0ED-601F520D368E.jpeg

We made it to our favorite pit stop in time for lunch!
71BE5277-19F2-4617-8A52-3B41CE1CEFF7.jpeg

E3ABCFD0-737A-4096-B229-4479DD37E731.jpeg

We usually drive to WDW, especially on a weeklong trip, but we found tickets from Southwest that were too good of a deal to pass up. The soaring price of gas made it an even easier decision! We met up with our best friends who live in Dallas, and had a nice visit before they drove us to the airport. Our flight was at 5 and love field was pretty quiet that afternoon. We breezed right through ticketing and security in about 15 minutes!
46E48145-0CC3-4AC6-98C3-7A50FED3C8C9.jpeg

We actually ended up boarding a few minutes early. We managed to get a spot at the back of the A group. The exit row seats were still available so I quickly snagged one. The flight attendant asked if I wanted to have a really comfortable flight(duh), and then proceeded to close our overhead bin and blocked our aisle so nobody even tried to sit with us. That flight attended is one of my new favorite people!🤣
DA5592F2-591A-45B0-B79B-9BB6A3514B47.jpeg

It looked like we’d be taking off ahead of schedule, but for some reason we got held up on the runway for a bit. We still managed to land on time though, so it wasn’t bad at all.

This carpet can be a beautiful sight!
3F6904A9-9185-4EB0-919B-6D923C6DF255.jpeg

Luggage pickup at MCO always seems to take sooo loooooongg. This night was no different. We’d been on the ground over an hour before our luggage came out on the carousel. We had one night booked at a Springhill Suites since we knew we’d be landing later in the evening. There was a Bahama Breeze within walking distance that our Uber driver recommended due to excellent drink prices! He was right!
781D7A70-8971-4881-A653-CD10D8BD11DE.jpeg

3C839D81-0B91-46E9-A848-6B6F25A36DCF.jpeg

We were pretty tired from our travels and got showered and in bed pretty quickly after dinner.

Laurenciaa

Well the laundry is done the yard tended to and my visit with my sweet mother is complete. Time to start our TR.

When.
May 1-7

Who.
The loco and the wife, A. A handful of other wonderful people will be making appearances also!
View attachment 637602

Where

OKW. Just look at those well-themed trash cans. So immersive, so magical.
View attachment 637603

I didn’t take very many notes, and I have a pretty horrible memory(must’ve bumped my head on too many things), but I will try to recall as much as I can!
AND BY THE WAY - MATCHING SHIRTS! MY DAY IS GOOD!

Loco_driver

Original Poster
Hello friend. Glad to have you following along again!

Happy Hell Yeah GIF by CBS

Thank you my friend - what a nice way to start my Monday morning with a picture of your cute dog 🥰
You’re most certainly welcome!

AND BY THE WAY - MATCHING SHIRTS! MY DAY IS GOOD!
That was a total accident!

I'm in! I loved following along with you live, but really looking forward to hearing all of the details now!
Details?
Uhhh GIF by Online Trainer Academy

Pickle in action! Great shot! I'm here and following along and can't wait to hear and see more about the Magical meetups!
Silicon Valley Jared GIF by reactionseditor
It looks like she likes the snow in that picture. In reality she’s not a big fan.

I'm in...jealous (but happy for) of all the meetups!!
Dessert Donut GIF by Noise Nest Network

Absolutely adore Pickle. Loved your live TR and meet-ups but looking forward to a more in-depth one.
Thanks for following along. I shall try to provide an entertaining and informative report for you.

Can't wait to see the rest of your trip. How's Old Key West? I've always been very curious about it, but never had the opportunity to stay there.
It’s a very relaxing resort, but as @lindawdw can attest, your neighbors can make or break a trip there. Of course that’s true of most hotels!

I'm in! I'll be looking for myself in the background of your pictures.
If you see yourself I’m gonna be super mad you didn’t say hi!

Welcome buddy!

Hell Yeah Reaction GIF by CBS

Pickle!! 🐶 ❤️

And oh -- I'm looking forward to your newest TR, too! :)
Haha, always happy to have you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom