Thirsty? Why not go for a free drink? Epcot has the place!

goofykid

Original Poster
During my last visit to Epcot, it was one of the hottest days i have ever experianced. To stay out of the heat, my friend and i went into a coke-themed shop which was nice a cool. Neither did i know, they served sodas from around the world for free. Three soda fountains stand in the middle of the shop, with paper cups along the side. We stood there for 10 minutes trying all the sodas, like one from Germany, Italy, Mexico, etc. Feel free to drink as much as you want!

Just thought this would help anyone looking for a drink. Also another great way to save a little cash.

Club Cool is located across from Mouse Gear!

The soda at club cool can be refreshing, but beware of getting sick:hurl:. I find the soda to be much sweeter than what you would normally buy in a bottle around the parks. My favorite out of all of them would definitely have to be the watermelon soda from China. For some reason it tastes exactly like strawberry Pop Rocks.

mp2bill

Most of the sodas there are pretty horrible :hurl: and the floor is super sticky from all those people who can't seem to either hold on to their cup or get the drink in their mouth.

The place seems like a good idea, but I could do without it.

lazyboy97o

I actually like all of the beverages offered at Club Cool, even Beverly. I really wish the highlighted drinks were available in their respective pavilions. If you enjoy Mezzo Mix, the Cast Members at the Germany pavilion will gladly make you a spezi, a mix of Coca-Cola and Orange Fanta.

If you are looking to actually stay hydrated, cups of water are free.

OurDailyGruel

I wonder how many people refill their water bottles or refillable mugs at Club Cool. It's just water and the syrup cartridge so maybe the CMs don't mind.

WDWLOYAL1971

During my last visit to Epcot, it was one of the hottest days i have ever experianced. To stay out of the heat, my friend and i went into a coke-themed shop which was nice a cool. Neither did i know, they served sodas from around the world for free. Three soda fountains stand in the middle of the shop, with paper cups along the side. We stood there for 10 minutes trying all the sodas, like one from Germany, Italy, Mexico, etc. Feel free to drink as much as you want!

Just thought this would help anyone looking for a drink. Also another great way to save a little cash.

Club Cool is located across from Mouse Gear!

Thanks for the tip. Will give it a try.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom