Third Time but...

JArdoin1982

Original Poster
So... this will be my third time going to Disney, but my first time staying at one of the resorts. I have a couple questions:

1) If you begin the resort check-in process prior to arriving, what information will they need upon arrival at the desk?

2) In your opinions, are there any quick service restaurants that trump table service places?

3) We will try to do Disney Springs first day to save our three table service credits for the rest of the week - any suggestions? We were thinking D-Lux...

4) Is it worth the Fantasmic! package to eat at HS to get the good seats at the show?

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
1) If you begin the resort check-in process prior to arriving, what information will they need upon arrival at the desk?
Nothing. Most guests are able to skip the front desk entirely. You'll get a text with your room number.

2) In your opinions, are there any quick service restaurants that trump table service places?
The Polite Pig

3) We will try to do Disney Springs first day to save our three table service credits for the rest of the week - any suggestions? We were thinking D-Lux...
The Polite Pig

4) Is it worth the Fantasmic! package to eat at HS to get the good seats at the show?
If you're on the dining plan? Yes, at one of the one-credit dining locations.

Raineman

Nothing. Most guests are able to skip the front desk entirely. You'll get a text with your room number.

The Polite Pig

The Polite Pig

If you're on the dining plan? Yes, at one of the one-credit dining locations.
I’m with you on The Polite Pig. First restaurant we ever tried at DS and it was delicious. Pulled pork, mac and cheese and cornbread-yes please.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
I'm with you all on Polite Pig. Might also throw in Satuli Canteen. But it all depends on the Table Service we're comparing it to. If its Tony's....yeah I'd go with the QS alternative. Kona or Narcoossee's - not so much.

KBLovedDisney

This always confused me. Yes we were able to go straight to the room, but we always had to go back to the front desk to get the Parking Pass paper to put in our car. Is that still a requirement?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom