Third theme park

wagner92

Rumor has it it will be a Disney Seas version for us Americans. They will not do Wescot, or Animal Kingdom... my money is on Disney Seas.

WDWFanatic

Original Poster
I've also hear that it will definately be a water park like typhoon lagoon or blizzard beach. I wonder what the theme will be.

Attachments

• pluto08a.gif
    pluto08a.gif
    5.9 KB · Views: 166

Jimengland

I personally think it shouldnt be a Disney Seas as by the looks of it this is going to be the best Disney park (bar the original) ever. It would be a shame to ruin it by building another one and it probably would be without the American themed bit.

DLMAGICDARREN

It is pure speculation what may be put in. The design phase has not even begun. The envirornmental study is still being cunducted and will not be ready till late summer/early fall this year. Any rumors of what it will or will not be are pure speculation at this point. This park is years away from completion.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by wagner92
Rumor has it it will be a Disney Seas version for us Americans. They will not do Wescot, or Animal Kingdom... my money is on Disney Seas.

I'm hoping that a Disney Sea will be put into WDW as the 5th park eventually.

Rooster

Originally posted by Jim,england
I personally think it shouldnt be a Disney Seas as by the looks of it this is going to be the best Disney park (bar the original) ever. It would be a shame to ruin it by building another one and it probably would be without the American themed bit.

I agree completely. They need to keep things different on each cost. Give us all a reason to spend money on two vacation destinations. Each Disney resort has its own charm, adding a Disney Sea out west would make Disneyland resort a week long destination like Disney World. I would love it.:cool:

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
I've heard there will be a water park completed by 2003 and the whole thing completed by 2010. That's all I've heard.

Attachments

• mickey45a[1].gif
    mickey45a[1].gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 111

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom