Thinking about selling epcot jacket

JMI

Original Poster
I have an epcot jacket I bought years ago on a cold front day at epcot. I'd imagine it was bought about 10 years ago at least. Only worn that one day at epcot. Thick levi jacket with a large circle in the back with a picture of mickey in an astronant suit. I believe it says epcot on the front. Its been in the closet for years. Anyone remember seeing that jacket and have an idea what I could sell it for?

WDWmazprty

I have an epcot jacket I bought years ago on a cold front day at epcot. I'd imagine it was bought about 10 years ago at least. Only worn that one day at epcot. Thick levi jacket with a large circle in the back with a picture of mickey in an astronant suit. I believe it says epcot on the front. Its been in the closet for years. Anyone remember seeing that jacket and have an idea what I could sell it for?

Can you post a pic?

JMI

Original Poster
posting a pic?

Not sure how to do that. I'm a not real computer savy. But I'll take a picture maybe tonight with my digital camara and bring it tomorrow. Maybe I'll be able to figure out how to put it on this site.

CaptainWinter

Not sure how to do that. I'm a not real computer savy. But I'll take a picture maybe tonight with my digital camara and bring it tomorrow. Maybe I'll be able to figure out how to put it on this site.

Once you have the picture, you can upload it to a site called imgur.com. I'm sure there are many others but that's the easiest one I know of.

Once it's there on imgur, you'll be given a URL (http web address) for your photo, which you can use to post in this forum.

JMI

Original Poster
adding pic

ok I'll try that tomorrow. Thanks

UKj5X.jpg

Eliot

I wasn't interested in purchasing it. My question was if he had found out any info on the jacket, as I have the same jacket and can't find out anything about it online.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom