Thinking about doing dinner into WDW for dinner offsite - is the monorail open?

COrunner

If it was any other time I feel like I'd know the answer but with COVID trying to figure this out.

Doing a combo meeting/quick trip to Universal Studios early November and thought about doing a dinner reservation in WDW one night. When I've done this in the past it was always just kind of fun to do a loop or 2 on the monorail and take in the sites.

With everything going on is the monorail an option if you aren't a guest of the resort?

JIMINYCR

Riding the monorail around the resort loop is always one of the things we enjoy doing on our first day before going to MK. Not only to get the first feel of Disney but I like seeing the castle from afar before going into the park to see it up close.

Upvote 0

NelleBelle

Wait! So I know the monorail isn't stopping at the Poly, but why isn't it stopping at CR and GF?? Or is this because it's a TTC thing and they have the resort loop closed there? Confused.:confused:

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Wait! So I know the monorail isn't stopping at the Poly, but why isn't it stopping at CR and GF?? Or is this because it's a TTC thing and they have the resort loop closed there? Confused.:confused:
The monorail resort loop is running as normal but will skip the Poly whilst the station there is closed. So it still stops at the CR and GF! There are slight changes before MK opens, so that it doesn’t stop at MK but still allows people to get to breakfast reservations.

The Epcot loop isn’t running at all. I think that’s what @Thndrmtnrdr was meaning, not that it doesn’t stop anywhere on the MK loop!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom