Things to do in the parks when its crowded.

bgraham34

Original Poster
So I was listening to a Disney podcast called Enchanted Tiki Talk about things to do in the parks when its crowded or actually to get away from the crowd in the parks.

They brought up Tom Sawyers Island. Now I haven't been on the island in years but it is a great idea. Now if they only put a sit down restaurant geared towards boys that would be awesome. What does everyone else think would be a good idea.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Explore the resorts. There are over 20. Explore Ft Wilderness. Lots to do there. Wouldn't really recommend DtD right now with all the construction, but will be nice in a few years. Visit your pool. Rent a boat and explore Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake. There is so much more than just the parks at Disney that a lot of folks just either don't know about or don't research enough to find out about them.

Redsky89

If you don't got kids then get some fast passes for your favorite attractions and hit up some good bars between rides ;D

R W B

I'm big on resort hopping and exploring new ones. Now if your trip is booked during a busy season, not much you can do but grin and bare it but if its just a busy day an you don't fell like dealing with it, resort hop.

epcotisbest

I'm big on resort hopping and exploring new ones. Now if your trip is booked during a busy season, not much you can do but grin and bare it but if its just a busy day an you don't fell like dealing with it, resort hop.
We resort hop as well. Every single trip we enjoy visiting other resorts, trying their restaurants, shopping, just seeing what's there.

Seafury31

People watching is fun from the sidelines. Especially at Studios with streetmosphere. But one must be careful cus if they see you as a spectator they will undoubtedly include you in one of their schemes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom