Things that gross you out in WDW.

SoHkJerry

Oh no! Tongue kissing! FLEEE!:rolleyes:

Seriously, it's Disney. It's a romantic place. I understand if people are humping in line, but let people kiss here and there if they want.

Fully Agree plus the lines cant be quite long at times got to keep yourself entertained ... :rolleyes:

WDWmazprty

Fully Agree plus the lines cant be quite long at times got to keep yourself entertained ... :rolleyes:

5.gif

Cmdr_Crimson

Some guy in a stall singing "when you wish upon a star" whilst nature called...(Must've thought it was an empty bathroom when he was in there.....:lookaroun

Animaniac93-98

Women wore heels all the time at Disneyland when it firs opened (back in the day when people respected Disney enough to wear nice clothes to the park), I see nothing wrong in someone else wearing heels at the park, they're not even your feet.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Women wore heels all the time at Disneyland when it firs opened (back in the day when people respected Disney enough to wear nice clothes to the park), I see nothing wrong in someone else wearing heels at the park, they're not even your feet.
Thank you! Honestly, some women walk easier in heels for a number of reasons. :wave:

VickiMints

The turkey legs are pretty gross to me... gross enough that my friend's wife took a picture of him and his daughter about to bite into one and sent it to me.

I'm also a bit of a germophobe, so thinking too much about what people have been touching after they've been touching something else gets me into trouble. :lol: It sort of took the wind out of my sails once I sat down on TSMM with my mom in December, but it didn't stop me from getting the higher score! I've stopped touching handrails entirely after I spent 30 minutes looking at a young girl at BTMRR switching between swinging by her hands on the queue rails and picking at the huge cold sore on her upper lip.

Pigeons, seagulls, and people feeding them. They're rats with feathers, they're not a special attraction! I'm sure there's at least one in just about everyone's hometown. You could take some away with you!

epcotWSC

Guys that yell across a large expanse to someone in their party:

"HEY!....HEY!!....HEY!!!....HEY VINNIE!!!!
WADDAYA THINK BOUT DIS ONE?!?!!!!
HEY!!!!.....HEY VINNIE!!!!!
HOWS BOUT DIS ONE!!!!!

Hey, friend of Vinnie, "hows bout" stuffing a sock in it?.

Have you ever been to New York? If not, I guess you would hate it :hammer:

Also, I am sorry to all of those who hate the PDA thing as I am guilty of it very often when I'm at Disney. Although I don't start making out with or humping my girl in the middle of the park, that's just a little excessive :lol:. Nothing wrong with a little kissing!
2381.gif

Figment632

Original Poster
Something else that really grossed me out is the characters on a really hot day. I don't want to go near them they are probally sweating a lot and sometimes when you shake there hands it's all hot and sweaty!

The headphones at Sounds Dangerous.
eeww!! I'm surprised this one wasnt mentioned more. I only saw this show once for that reason. I dont want to go back

Some of mine include:
-TV remotes
-straws and silverwear at CS places that are not wrapped and you have to just pick it up. Think of how many people could have touched it before you got it
-Turkey legs (sorry.. )

I might come up with more later..

C.M.O

The "turkey" legs.

1) Watching a family share one, each taking a bite and passing it down to the next person.
2) When it's 100 degrees outside and watching people just naw on them like they haven't eaten in weeks, getting the "turkey" juice on them as it drips off the "meat."
3) The smell of the "turkey" legs.
4) The meat inside the "turkey" legs is all pink looks severely undercooked, plus all those bones that look like splintered wood, sticking out in all directions.
5) The fact that I have to put the word "turkey" in quotation marks, because I don't think it's real "turkey" at all. More like ostrich or emu.

Basically I find EVERYTHING about the "turkey" legs absolutely disgusting, revolting, and vile. :hurl:

Ditto the Turkey leg. When I worked there, people would come into the store asking for a bag so they could save it for later. gross!

Disney_Belle

On our past trip, 2 similar events occured in 2 different restaurants.

One of the restaurants had a booth that a guy was sitting at. His pants were um, as I should say, very low, and - there is no way else to say it - his rear end was quite exposed. It was clear he either A - didn't have underwear on or B- it was really tiny lol. Anyways, he was somewhat sweaty, and his rear end was exposed right in the booth.

Another time was at Cosmic Ray's. Hubby and I were having lunch and a man sat down behind him, with his back and about 4 inches of his crack facing me. :lol: It was not the most pleasant thing when eating lol.

Makes you wonder who previously sat in the seat your sitting in lol.

It also confirms that what has been seen, cannot be unseen :eek:

diddy_mouse

Oh no! Tongue kissing! FLEEE!:rolleyes:

Seriously, it's Disney. It's a romantic place. I understand if people are humping in line, but let people kiss here and there if they want.

Completely agree. DH and I are affectionate but not to the point where you have to hose us down. We enjoy walking around holding hands, a kiss or two here or there....very mild :D

Phonedave

Something else that really grossed me out is the characters on a really hot day. I don't want to go near them they are probally sweating a lot and sometimes when you shake there hands it's all hot and sweaty!

if the OUTSIDE of the character is sweaty, it either means they are sweating BUCKETS because it is soaked through, or it's wet from OTHER peoples sweat from shaking their hands.

Mmmmm lets just think about that image for a while ...... :)

-dave

Mikester71

There are a few things that annoy me (rude guests, kids who can't stop texting/talking on phone long enough to realize they are on vacation etc..) but there is a difference between annoying and gross so..... the thing that really grosses me out is the number of people who do not wash their hands after using the restroom. I can't tell you the number of times I have seen someone come out of a stall and go straight to some sort of food place and get a burger or something.

AMEN to that! :sohappy: That is one my biggest pet peeves also, and not just at Disney. I REALLY can't stand it when I see someone preparing food (like sandwiches or meat for example) or serving it and I know that they haven't washed their hands before doing so. Doesn't even have to have anything to do with being after going to the bathroom. I just think it is not asking too much to wash those hands before handling something that is going to be consumed by someone else. I have even gotten in a couple of family quarrels over this and I am always made to feel like I am just being too darn picky.:shrug:

wdwmomof3

AMEN to that! :sohappy: That is one my biggest pet peeves also, and not just at Disney. I REALLY can't stand it when I see someone preparing food (like sandwiches or meat for example) or serving it and I know that they haven't washed their hands before doing so. Doesn't even have to have anything to do with being after going to the bathroom. I just think it is not asking too much to wash those hands before handling something that is going to be consumed by someone else. I have even gotten in a couple of family quarrels over this and I am always made to feel like I am just being too darn picky.:shrug:

That is another thing that I forgot, not washing hands after using the restroom. I have seen mothers changing dirty diapers and not wash their hands. :hurl: My DH says that he sees it all the time in the mens restroom. That's just GROSS!! I never touch the door when we leave a public restroom with my bare hand. :hurl:

I have to admit, I try not to touch handrails or anything if I don't have to. Just thinking about things like that gross me out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom