Things Only Theme Park Fans Do

Rich T

Original Poster
Pretend I'm on a dark ride nearly every time I go though an automatic door.

At the Portland Airport, they have a nifty setup for exiting the secure area where you walk through three sets of automated doors one right after another. I always make sure I pick an aisle with no one immediately ahead of me so I get the full effect. :D

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
At the parks, I love the feeling of just taking it all in. As an example, I've always wanted to relax outside of ToT at night and see every angle.

Of course the people I love and go with don't share the same enthusiasm and constantly push on to do the next thing.

PacNWTigger

Pretend I'm on a dark ride nearly every time I go though an automatic door.

At the Portland Airport, they have a nifty setup for exiting the secure area where you walk through three sets of automated doors one right after another. I always make sure I pick an aisle with no one immediately ahead of me so I get the full effect. :D
I thought I was the only one that did that at PDX...LOL!

Touchdown

Wear park swag to parks. We break down into two groups, those who wear an item from a park a long way from where we are to “brag” or those of us who wear specific park (or more broadly chain specific) swag to show how much we are a fan of that park.

Darkbeer1

Get married at a Church on Theme Park property.

Ride a Roller Coaster in Tux and Gown before your reception.

Grow Boysenberries in your back yard. (Our vines are so happy with all the rain).

Have Snoopy as a member of your wedding party.

Have Snoopy on your license plate.

Have Snoopy on your House.

Have a Horseshoe above your mailbox from a park.

Have your Honeymoon trip consist of many different Theme/Amusement parks while driving over 3,000 miles.

Touchdown

Have your Cedar Fair picture that pops up on your Season Pass be one of you and Snoopy. I love the smile that occurs when that pops up from most ticket and restaurant attendants.

Have a season pass for a park 2 time zones away from your home. I’ve only been to my “home park” of Sea World San Diego once in the past 5 years (the day I got the pass) but the deal I got has caused me to keep it as I almost always visit Williamsburg as well as another Seas Park each year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom