• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Things Only Theme Park Fans Do

Rich T

Original Poster
Pretend I'm on a dark ride nearly every time I go though an automatic door.

At the Portland Airport, they have a nifty setup for exiting the secure area where you walk through three sets of automated doors one right after another. I always make sure I pick an aisle with no one immediately ahead of me so I get the full effect. :D

1LE McQueen

At the parks, I love the feeling of just taking it all in. As an example, I've always wanted to relax outside of ToT at night and see every angle.

Of course the people I love and go with don't share the same enthusiasm and constantly push on to do the next thing.

PacNWTigger

Pretend I'm on a dark ride nearly every time I go though an automatic door.

At the Portland Airport, they have a nifty setup for exiting the secure area where you walk through three sets of automated doors one right after another. I always make sure I pick an aisle with no one immediately ahead of me so I get the full effect. :D
I thought I was the only one that did that at PDX...LOL!

Touchdown

Wear park swag to parks. We break down into two groups, those who wear an item from a park a long way from where we are to “brag” or those of us who wear specific park (or more broadly chain specific) swag to show how much we are a fan of that park.

Darkbeer1

Get married at a Church on Theme Park property.

Ride a Roller Coaster in Tux and Gown before your reception.

Grow Boysenberries in your back yard. (Our vines are so happy with all the rain).

Have Snoopy as a member of your wedding party.

Have Snoopy on your license plate.

Have Snoopy on your House.

Have a Horseshoe above your mailbox from a park.

Have your Honeymoon trip consist of many different Theme/Amusement parks while driving over 3,000 miles.

Touchdown

Have your Cedar Fair picture that pops up on your Season Pass be one of you and Snoopy. I love the smile that occurs when that pops up from most ticket and restaurant attendants.

Have a season pass for a park 2 time zones away from your home. I’ve only been to my “home park” of Sea World San Diego once in the past 5 years (the day I got the pass) but the deal I got has caused me to keep it as I almost always visit Williamsburg as well as another Seas Park each year.

Top Bottom