Things I'll Never Do At Disney Again............

geekza

Ride a roller coaster. A bad back and too much junk in the trunk have sadly removed them from my life. I used to love them, too. I can, and am trying, to remove what junk I can (genetics play a part, unfortunately), but nothing I can do about my back, sadly.

Weather_Lady

Ride a roller coaster. A bad back and too much junk in the trunk have sadly removed them from my life. I used to love them, too. I can, and am trying, to remove what junk I can (genetics play a part, unfortunately), but nothing I can do about my back, sadly.

There are some (Sir Mix-A-Lot, and my husband...) who would say there is "no such thing as too much junk in the trunk"! I'm sorry about your back, though. :(

Agent1964fem

Think that I'm "tan" enough not to wear sunblock. Or sunglasses .
One year one of my kids announced to the bar that it was my "birthday" yes it really was . However after several people buying me drinks at the bar.. the next day with no aspirin and finding said aspirin at resort for exorbitant amount to never ever leave home without aspirin and other meds for vacation...ever .
Stay in a room by the pool.
Those are a few I can think of for now.

BigRedDad

1. Stay onsite. Disney is far too proud of their accommodations. I'll save 90% and stay offsite
  2. Goes with #1, but rely on Disney transportation. The only thing slower than Disney buses is Plutos orbit around the sun.
  3. Eat more than 1 TS on property. SO many better restaurants offsite with better food at a 50-80% savings.
  4. Buy adult beverages on property except for maybe 1 Lapu Lapu. Resorts all have a markup, but Disney has a markup on the markup and then an added Disney price.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom