Star Tours
Astro Orbitor
Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
Neighborhood District of Toontown
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
The Paradise/Pixar Pier
Monsters Inc. Mike and Sully to the Rescue
Pixar Play Parade

Pretty good list. Although I’m ok with the neighborhood district of Toontown. Also, I don’t think that Pooh has overstayed its welcome but more that it was never welcome and underwhelming for most people since day 1. I’m honestly ok with it. It has a certain charm, low wait time and great queue. I do miss the Country Bears though.

I would add IASW and Autopia to your list but it wouldn’t be totally accurate. They haven’t overstayed their welcome. They just need some major upgrades.

mickEblu

I think it could use some major upgrades. Not even so much the dolls. But the carpet, ceiling tiles and exposed non show elements gotta go. Give me some Alice type projections, a blue sky ceiling and do something with the walls. I realized Africa has always been my favorite room because it doesn’t suffer so much from these issues. And the Hippo.

Californian Elitist

Star Wars in general, including all merchandise, Storm Troopers, Chewbacca, Star Tours, and anything else related to the franchise found in the parks. All of it has got to go.

A Christmas Fantasy Parade and Believe fireworks.

Tomorrowland’s entrance/Astro Orbitor’s placement

Haunted Mansion Holiday

Ghost Galaxy

The new auction scene in Pirates

Guardians and Marvel in general (no seriously, please GO AWAY)

SuddenStorm

Pretty good list. Although I’m ok with the neighborhood district of Toontown. Also, I don’t think that Pooh has overstayed its welcome but more that it was never welcome and underwhelming for most people since day 1. I’m honestly ok with it. It has a certain charm, low wait time and great queue. I do miss the Country Bears though.

I would add IASW and Autopia to your list but it wouldn’t be totally accurate. They haven’t overstayed their welcome. They just need some major upgrades.

I definitely agree on the autopia- the ride's a bit pathetic. It's a rite of passage and is beloved for children- I mean who doesn't have their first driving experience at Disneyland?

But the current Honda ASIMO version is an embarrassment.

Last edited:

SuddenStorm

Star Wars in general, including all merchandise, Storm Troopers, Chewbacca, Star Tours, and anything else related to the franchise found in the parks. All of it has got to go.

A Christmas Fantasy Parade and Believe fireworks.

Tomorrowland’s entrance/Astro Orbitor’s placement

Haunted Mansion Holiday

Ghost Galaxy

The new auction scene in Pirates

Guardians and Marvel in general (no seriously, please GO AWAY)

I agree. Though I rather enjoy A Christmas Fantasy Parade- I'd just like for the floats to be updated a bit, it's lost some of its luster in recent years.

SuddenStorm

I’m actually in the minority’s that thinks that Mike & Sulley to the Rescue is awesome, but I wouldn’t care if it was replaced by something better either.

My problem with the ride is the fact it's a budget reskin of a previously existing attraction. If the Imagineers were to design a Monster's Inc. dark ride from scratch, it'd likely be very different. I'd wager that if we got a Monsters Inc. dark ride built from the ground up, it'd be way better.

Of course, I have the exact same complaint Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Overlay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom