Things at Disney Land everyone seems to dislike that you enjoy?

ght

- Tarzan: The Treehouse

I very much enjoy the Swiss Family Robinson edition at Disneyworld, but despite its grandeur, like everything at Disneyworld, it just isn't as fun as Disney Land's. The tourist march up and down the fake Floridian tree is like being led to the gas chambers compared to the California AP tree, where everyone is having fun running across the wobbly bridge, ringing the bell and being frightened by the immovable beast at the top that sounds like Dan Aykroyd when he turns into a monster at the beginning of Twilight Zone: The Movie. I also very much enjoy that you enter in the middle of the walkway. I don't know how much it's changed since it was redone, but it just doesn't matter to me because it's very fun and charming.

- Present Day Tomorrowland

Yup. I'm defending this. It seems like everyone thinks it's a junkyard and should be demolished except for Space Mountain. Like the Doc once said when he learned he was going to be murdered, what kind of a future do you call that? Sure, I want to ride Rocket Rods more than anything, but I still like seeing the trackways and circular boarding platform with the radar on top. I don't know, there's something about seeing the elevated roadway shooting off into the distance into overgrown foliage that I think is cool.

I like Star Tours. It has the prequels which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, like Disney should. Just look at that incredibly shiney See Threepio inside the excellently illuminated waiting line. I hope we get podracers and Naboo. So yeah, I like the rides, the architecture, the muzak and just everything aside from the 3D shows since Captain EO was removed and the lack of Rocket Rods, which I wanted to go on since I first saw artwork of it in a Disney magazine.
It used to have the prequels, now it just has the new movies plus an ad for Galaxys edge

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
It still does have the prequels and original trilogy sequences, but the new randomization has reduced your chance of getting them.

You’ll either get the exact same two sequel sequences or you can get the 50+ combinations from 2011. Those two options are programmed to never mix.

Maybe they should remove the sequels when Galaxys Edge opens.

Frontierland's Finest

They should re-invent Autopia as a futuristic elevated car ride through Tomorrowland, using the Peoplemover route. Also, build a compact Cars themed Autopia ride in Cars Land.
View attachment 357638
I mean, look at that: there's plenty of room to get rid of Rollicking Roadsters and squeeze in a charming little Luigi-themed compact Autopia. I didn't spend hundreds of hours playing Roller Coaster Tycoon for nothing! :D
You might be on to something. If it used "trackless" tech that would be really cool and futuristic.

ght

It still does have the prequels and original trilogy sequences, but the new randomization has reduced your chance of getting them.

You’ll either get the exact same two sequel sequences or you can get the 50+ combinations from 2011. Those two options are programmed to never mix.

Maybe they should remove the sequels when Galaxys Edge opens.
We must have gone on it at least six times last week and it was the same thing every time. They need to mix it up a little bit more.

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
Yeah. On Friday I got the Wookie planet, Leia and Corascant

But I’ve gotten the sequel scenes too many times.

MouseMelly

I love GOTG:MB. I know I’m one of the few on this site, lol.
I also enjoy the characters in Small World.

Taking an opposite note... I do not care for the Nightmare overlay on HM. Too much or too large or just too something. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Rich T

I love GOTG:MB. I know I’m one of the few on this site, lol.
I also enjoy the characters in Small World.

Taking an opposite note... I do not care for the Nightmare overlay on HM. Too much or too large or just too something. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I miss ToT, but I do love Mission Breakout as a truly great, airtime-packed good-humored thrill ride (and I’ve never seen the movies). I just wish the building didn’t look so tacky.

MouseMelly

I miss ToT, but I do love Mission Breakout as a truly great, airtime-packed good-humored thrill ride (and I’ve never seen the movies). I just wish the building didn’t look so tacky.
I agree with that. I hadn’t seen the movies the first few times that I’d rode it either. Now that I have seen them, I look for different things.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom