Pre-Trip They'll all say we're crazy...but you all understand! EDIT-RESCHEDULED!

EDIT.......
Soooo we had to reschedule this trip...I am so bummed! Literally 3 days after I booked everything we got an email from school listing all the new student back to school stuff for my new Kindergartener... New student orientation, meet the teacher picnic, back to school night...things I don't want her to miss. She is already very apprehensive about starting school! Of course all these things are occurring during the exact dates of our trip. So we had to pull the plug on it and reschedule. :arghh::arghh::arghh:

New dates:
February 28-March 7, 2022
Currently booked at Animal Kingdom Lodge for the whole week, wait listed Beach club for the last 4 nights of that week. Fingers crossed it comes through, we love Beach Club!

Now for the looooooong wait....

I love my Disney Community! You all understand the sheer desire to turn around and head straight back to the bubble the second you leave! Most people do not understand this, but I'm so happy to have folks like you all that do! I'm pretty sure everyone I know will think we are crazy...I'm not even sure I want to share the good news with my inner circle...! :bored: I can hear it now..."You guys are going for a THIRD time in less than a year? You're nuts." ....

And I'll be like
yep.gif

I have been itching to book a summer getaway "home" for some time now. I tried for July, but that didn't work with the hubby's work schedule. We were last at Disney in March and no joke, the need to go back sooner every time gets stronger and stronger every time lol...

We decided to cram in a trip in August, literally getting home the day before the kiddos go back to school! I know August is hot, we don't usually go in August, but the need is just too strong, I'll deal with the heat to be in my happy place! When we were there last October, we were in the midst of a crazy heat wave with multiple days having real feel temps over 100. With masks. The masks were the melted icing on the cake...! I'll be fine in the heat without the masks! Can I get an AMEN for no masks?!? :happy:

When? Tuesday, August 17-Monday, August 23
olaf.gif

Where? Pop Century Resort (We are DVC, but the point bank is broke lol)
pockets.gif

Who? Myself, My Hubby Brad, my daughters Brooklyn and Lacey. Here's a couple pics from our last trip in March.
fam.jpg
girls.jpg
us.jpg

So, now for the countdown! I am filled with so much joy reading all the trips reports written by you fine folks, and I ALWAYS say I am going to join the trip report ranks, but I never follow through. I am vowing to do it this time! Pictures of food, details on wait times, pics of crowds, ALL OF IT lol...

You have been warned...

:p;)

Last edited:

need2go2wdw

Original Poster
I understand the need to go back. Just came home on Monday and I’m already looking forward to November!
That need to go back is a doozy!! I hear you! I haven't even went on the August trip and I'm already dreading coming home and looking forward to booking the next one, as crazy as that sounds...! 😜

need2go2wdw

Original Poster
Talk to me when you hit 9 trips in one year. 😉

And I may know someone who’ll be there late August.

Looking forward to reading your TR!

Cheering You On Do It GIF by The Free Mama

Oh yes...9 trips in one year, we're talking #lifegoals right there....! I wish I could claim such an accomplishment!

worthy.gif

And might I potentially, possibly, maybe have the opportunity to obtain the coveted, highly sought after Tuvalu card?? 😁

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom