They turned the music on at DHS for their birthday today

JIMINYCR

Very Nice... someone remembered. A nice peaceful, tranquil moment of celebration. And look .... no parents screaming at their kids, no youngsters fussing, no family arguments, no bickering between guests, no scooters or strollers causing a nuisance, no trash on the ground. A parks birthday wish come true at DHS. Happy Birthday.

Heppenheimer

Just wondering, have they kept the lighting effects and external music on at Disney World during the closure? I know from first-hand experience that they kept most of this stuff at Disneyland on for at least the following two days after the parks closed. DCA even kept the internal park background music playing. It was kind of eerie looking down, seeing the lights, hearing the music but not seeing anyone.

JustAFan

Original Poster
Very Nice... someone remembered. A nice peaceful, tranquil moment of celebration. And look .... no parents screaming at their kids, no youngsters fussing, no family arguments, no bickering between guests, no scooters or strollers causing a nuisance, no trash on the ground. A parks birthday wish come true at DHS. Happy Birthday.
Just wish I was there to see it in person!

LizzyDragon

Just wondering, have they kept the lighting effects and external music on at Disney World during the closure? I know from first-hand experience that they kept most of this stuff at Disneyland on for at least the following two days after the parks closed. DCA even kept the internal park background music playing. It was kind of eerie looking down, seeing the lights, hearing the music but not seeing anyone.

Josh said in the DHS Happy Birthday video that they are not keeping the music on in the parks during the closure. That's what made the birthday video special. In some of the other park video released (such as the flag raising at MK) there's no music either.

KikoKea

This answered my burning question: Is the music still on? I know the animals are being taken care of and Security is watching out for unauthorized 'explorers,' but I have a hard time imagining the parks without music.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom