These are a few of my favorite things...

Debbie

What is Doberge Cake?

It is a New Orleans specialty. Imagine taking 3 round cake layers (yellow). Split in half. put thin layer of choc pudding. put next half on top, choc pudding. do that with 5 halves. top with last half. ice complete cake with choc icing. then pour chocolate with fondant icing (what donut shops use). let set then decorate like a normal cake. They also come with yellow layer/lemon filling and almond layer/raspberry filling.. I've attached a link for you to read.........Photo0383.jpg Photo0383.jpg Photo0383.jpg

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Food and Cultural Festivals

Just went to a local Greek Festival and I am about to go to Sommerfest which is a small Festival put on by a German restaurant here in my town.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Food and Cultural Festivals

Just went to a local Greek Festival and I am about to go to Sommerfest which is a small Festival put on by a German restaurant here in my town.

I also love small, local festivals. Fun to stroll around and look at things, and enjoy homemade food. I particularly like these sorts of events during the fall season. :)

Giants14

Great Thread

Hearing my almost 1 year old laugh
Burgers - two 6oz beef patties with cheese, bacon, tobacco onions and black pepper mayo :joyfull::joyfull:
Football - proper football ;)
Hockey
Disney :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom