theme park or other food pictures

NiarrNDisney

Made one of my favorite, simple pasta dishes for dinner tonight. Garlic, Parmesan and ake Mushroom noodles that I added Broccoli and Yellow squash to so it was slightly healthier. I first had them at the restaurant Yard House so if you want to try them you can find them there on their snack menu.
I have a pretty good faker recipe that I tweaked if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• 20210201_175115.jpg
    20210201_175115.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Bought some high fiber, low carb tortillas and sorta expected them to be nasty, but they are quite edible. Made leftover smoked brisket and cheese quesadillas for lunch. I topped them with gobs of salsa, sour cream, peppers and hot sauce, so if the tortillas were nasty, maybe I just did not notice.

View attachment 528880

Do you remember the brand of the tortillas? I bought some low carb ones at Christmas to make enchiladas and to my surprise they were really good but of course I didn't write down the brand name. :banghead: I bought a regular white pack and a pack that had spinach and herb.

epcotisbest

Do you remember the brand of the tortillas? I bought some low carb ones at Christmas to make enchiladas and to my surprise they were really good but of course I didn't write down the brand name. :banghead: I bought a regular white pack and a pack that had spinach and herb.

Here is what I have. Not bad in my opinion.

2BB4048E-D2B2-412E-8464-44F3C90325FA.jpeg

epcotisbest

Chicken vegetable soup...

View attachment 529326

That looks delicious. I love soup of all kinds but my favorite is refrigerator soup, where I just start out with a can of tomato basil soup then start dumping in all kinds of leftovers from the fridge, adding some spices and simmering for a real long time. Usually turns out very good, but once in a while I come up with a combination that just does not work. I guess sometimes I don't know when to stop dumping stuff in.

high plains drifter

That looks delicious. I love soup of all kinds but my favorite is refrigerator soup, where I just start out with a can of tomato basil soup then start dumping in all kinds of leftovers from the fridge, adding some spices and simmering for a real long time. Usually turns out very good, but once in a while I come up with a combination that just does not work. I guess sometimes I don't know when to stop dumping stuff in.

Thank you. I like that idea with the tomato soup. Trader Joe's makes one that I really love so next time I have it, I'll try the "refrigerator" recipe!

Screenshot_20210204-130033(1).png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom