theme park or other food pictures

epcotisbest

I am trying to eat better in the new year. Not dieting, just trying to eat more healthy and trying to get the blood sugar number down a bit after not eating right at all during the holidays. Hardest to give up...bread and fried foods. I love biscuits and just about anything fried.
Anyway, tonight was some sauteed broccoli and baby carrots, mashed sweet potato and some ham lightly drizzled with a homemade honey mustard sauce.

1F48AB27-E27F-4381-9761-1440D7AA9181.jpeg

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

I am trying to eat better in the new year. Not dieting, just trying to eat more healthy and trying to get the blood sugar number down a bit after not eating right at all during the holidays. Hardest to give up...bread and fried foods. I love biscuits and just about anything fried.
Anyway, tonight was some sauteed broccoli and baby carrots, mashed sweet potato and some ham lightly drizzled with a homemade honey mustard sauce.

View attachment 522701
This looks good. You displayed it so nicely too!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Peas, sweet potato, what other good stuff do you not like? There is only one thing I can think of that I despise the taste of and that is raw celery. I currently can't eat seafood of any kind, but used to love. After getting violently sick after eating some seafood a couple of years ago, I just can't handle it right now. I hope that goes away eventually.
It's probably easier to list the veggies I do like. (Anything not shown below, I can't stand! :hilarious: )

Good veggies:

white potatoes
squash
green beans
lettuce
tomatoes
cucumber
carrots
onions
celery
stir-fried zucchini
steamed broccoli
:)

trr1

Original Poster

Mosaic Canteen (Morocco) – EPCOT Festival of the Arts

left
Harissa-roasted Rack of Lamb with Baba Ganoush, Picholine Olives, Toybox Tomatoes, Preserved Lemons, and Pomegranate
right
Mouskoutchou: Orange Cake with Cinnamon-Chocolate Mousse

1610140370267.png

trr1

Original Poster

Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food at UNIVERSAL ORLANDO CITYWALK​

Budin
Layered Corn Tortillas with Braised Pork, Menonita Cheese, House Made Mole Blanco, Black Beans, Roasted Corn, Chile Poblanos, Wild Mushrooms

1610398149915.png

trr1

Original Poster

LEAKY CAULDRON in DIAGON ALLEY at​

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS FLORIDA​

Ploughman's - serves 2
A Feast of English Cheese, Crusty Bread, Field Green Salad, Oven Roasted Tomatoes, Cornichon Pickles, Apple & Beet Salad, Branston Pickle, and Scottish Eggs

1610577179072.png

NiarrNDisney

Made a new recipe from The Chew Approved cookbook I bought at the Dollartree. It's called Coconut Carrot Stew. It also has chicken and sweet potatoes but I added peas for a little more color and now after eating it would maybe add some red bell pepper.

Attachments

• 20210113_172755.jpg
    20210113_172755.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

trr1

Original Poster

The Artist’s Table EPCOT Festival of the Arts​

Beef Wellington: Mushroom Duxelle, Prosciutto, and Puff Pastry with Red Wine Demi-Glace and Fennel Cream
1610642634766.png

trr1

Original Poster

2021 EPCOT Festival of the Arts​

The Masterpiece Kitchen (Near Canada Pavilion)​

1610745905297.png
Wild Mushroom Risotto, Aged Parmesan, Truffle Shavings, and Zinfandel Reduction (pictured above-left)
Vanilla, Rose Water, and Pistachio Panna Cotta (Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine – Pink) (pictured above-right)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom