theme park or other food pictures

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Got a little too much char on tonight's bone-in thighs, but the rest of the meal was good, and the chicken under the charred skin was good, so it was not a total loss. Almost hesitant to even share a photo of the chicken fail, but I guess since it was edible I'll share the pic. My wife made the green beans, roasted sweet potatoes, coleslaw and crescent rolls, I charred the chicken.

View attachment 500218

I like a little chicken with my char! :joyfull:

(Actually, that looks really good. Mine looks that way sometimes when I grill it, too; but it never affected the flavor -- still delicious!) :hungry:

epcotisbest

This evening my wife went and got take-out from a local mom and pop place that has good homestyle, southern cooking. She got chicken tenders with mac and cheese and fried okra, and on the other take-out plate she got country fried steak with rice and gravy, creamed corn and carrots.
We both shared and had a little of each. Good stuff.

dinner.jpg

trr1

Original Poster

Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at

DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

Beef Pot Roast
Braised Shank Roast - Beef Pot Roast, Pasta, Wilted Kale, and Mushrooms

1601084317292.png

SteveBrickNJ

Mrs Steve and my dinner side by side. Maybe someone can guess where we are?20200928_181425.jpgActually the restaurant name appears on the paper next to the ribs plate....so not really challenging for anyone😀

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom