theme park or other food pictures

ChuckElias

@NiarrNDisney told me about this thread, thanks!! These pictures are from my amazing wife's dinner last night. She made one of my favorites -- Kefta from the Morocco kiosk at EPCOT's Food and Wine Festival. It's seasoned beef patties with hummus and lettuce in a pita. The lettuce is also dressed with walnut oil. The Morocco kiosk no longer serves these with the hummus, sadly. But it's SOOOOO good with the hummus that we still make the hummus to go with it. Ok, here it is.

1589664536605.png

1589664555436.png

1589664569192.png

high plains drifter

@NiarrNDisney told me about this thread, thanks!! These pictures are from my amazing wife's dinner last night. She made one of my favorites -- Kefta from the Morocco kiosk at EPCOT's Food and Wine Festival. It's seasoned beef patties with hummus and lettuce in a pita. The lettuce is also dressed with walnut oil. The Morocco kiosk no longer serves these with the hummus, sadly. But it's SOOOOO good with the hummus that we still make the hummus to go with it. Ok, here it is.

View attachment 470880

View attachment 470881

View attachment 470883

Looks delish...I love Kefta! Are these recipes from a Disney Cookbook?

NiarrNDisney

Tonight's dinner was inspired by the Rose and Crown - Pan Grilled Scottish Salmon with green beans and herb citrus butter. I went with my homemade rice pilaf instead of the mash potatoes.
edit: The R&C's dish comes with Colcannon Potatoes which is mashed potatoes with cabbage or kale.

Attachments

• Salmon Dinner.jpg
    Salmon Dinner.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

ChuckElias

Looks delish...I love Kefta! Are these recipes from a Disney Cookbook?
The Kefta recipe is in one of the early Food and Wine Festival cookbooks.

The salmon is from a different Disney cookbook. I can't remember the name.

If you want, I can message you with a pictures or other details of the cookbooks.

Wow, you're wife must be a good cook!

She is the freakin' best. :)

high plains drifter

The Kefta recipe is in one of the early Food and Wine Festival cookbooks.

The salmon is from a different Disney cookbook. I can't remember the name.

If you want, I can message you with a pictures or other details of the cookbooks.

She is the freakin' best. :)
I actually googled it and found the book/recipe but thank you! I might try to make the kefta & hummus next week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom