THE WORST MOVIES EVER! thread

imagineer99

Original Poster
^^ You May!

oohh..."Timeline" is a must to add to this!

I read the book about three years back and actually enjoyed it.

However, this movie was absolutely Horrendous. "Bill and Ted's excellent Adventure" managed a more realistic time travel theory. Combine that with Paul "I don't Act" Walker, a laughable script, and you got a dud.

figmentmom

imagineer99"Bill and Ted's excellent Adventure" managed a more realistic time travel theory. [/QUOTE said:
I think "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" is hilarious - my husband and I (both teachers) snickered the whole way through. (And that is the ONLY film role Keanu Reeves ever played with any conviction!) :lol: I tend to like movies critics don't especially care for, though - I thought "Captain Ron" was a riot - so my opinions aren't necessarily majority ones.

barnum42

figmentmom said:
I think "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" is hilarious
The first time I saw this film it took me quite a while to stop finding Bill and Ted annoying. Once I tuned in I got the joke and have really enjoyed further viewings of both it and the Bogus Adventure.

Boo's Mom

haha I agree EpcoTim I don't like any of Julia Roberts films either. I must also add any of the Austin Powers movies, Never been kissed because I cannot stand Drew Barrymore (and any of the movies she has been in) :hurl: Now any movie that Johnny Depp has been in, I love 'em. even Whats eating Gilbert Grape. :slurp:

EpcoTim

Boo's Mom said:
haha I agree EpcoTim I don't like any of Julia Roberts films either. I must also add any of the Austin Powers movies, Never been kissed because I cannot stand Drew Barrymore (and any of the movies she has been in) :hurl: Now any movie that Johnny Depp has been in, I love 'em. even Whats eating Gilbert Grape. :slurp:

Hey boo's, we were actually talking about Gilberts Grape the other night, it was a decent movie, but had some of the most spectacular cinematography ever in it. Not many films like it. Rushmore is similar.

And Caddyshack 2 is the worst film ever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom