The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

TTA94

I’m confused why their doing a daytime show at DAK, which there isn’t anything wrong with that, but what DAK really needs a show to keep the park open late? Especially to balance out crowds from MK and Epcot.

SteamboatJoe

MISI needs to be put to rest at this point! How many times have those "confetti/party/birthday floats" been repurposed. (Move It! Shake It! Celebrate! - Move It! Shake It! Mousekedance! Street Party!"
3453926499_1c98b7097f_b.jpg

Move-It-Shake-It-Celebrate-It-Street-Party.jpg

move-it-shake-it-celebrate-it-20.jpg

BLF7201137-Edit.jpg

I refuse to call that a "Parade" since it only goes down Main Street!
The whole "party" theme needs to be put to rest for about the next 25 years.

SteamboatJoe

I’m confused why their doing a daytime show at DAK, which there isn’t anything wrong with that, but what DAK really needs a show to keep the park open late? Especially to balance out crowds from MK and Epcot.
I actually like a daytime offering. Will help to break the day up and is a nice opportunity to get off my feet. Pandora and Tree of Life have some night time flair to them. I imagine animal welfare makes designing night shows tough.

Last edited:

mm52200

MISI needs to be put to rest at this point! How many times has those "confetti/party/birthday floats" been repurposed. (Move It! Shake It! Celebrate! - Move It! Shake It! Mousekedance! Street Party!"
3453926499_1c98b7097f_b.jpg

Move-It-Shake-It-Celebrate-It-Street-Party.jpg

move-it-shake-it-celebrate-it-20.jpg

BLF7201137-Edit.jpg

I refuse to call that a "Parade" since it only goes down Main Street!
Good thing you refuse to call it a parade because they’ve never called it that...
Always been billed as a “street party”.

etc98

Do we expect that Happily Ever After and Epcot Forever will run right up until October 1? I have a trip planned at the end of September, so I’m hoping they don’t have to stop the old shows early to get ready for the new ones

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Because inevitably when you talk “night”…the mob demands things exploding overhead…

doesn’t work for DAK…so they have attempted to steer clear as much as they can

brb1006

Good thing you refuse to call it a parade because they’ve never called it that...
Always been billed as a “street party”.
I'm aware, but some newer visitors unfamiliar with WDW would call it a parade regardless as a "street party". I even came across a few members on this board years that referred to it as a parade a few times in the past.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom