The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

TTA94

Not sure if this was discussed somewhere already, but since WDW celebrated Disneyland’s 50th Anniversary, Will Disneyland be celebrating WDWs 50th?

TTA94

They will be, by bringing back PTN to DCA ;)

Better than sitting in a warehouse. If it and MSEP haven’t been tossed in a dumpster during covid lol.

It seems messed up that WDW celebrated Disneyland’s 50th and Disneyland won’t return the favor lol. All jokes aside, maybe they do not want to promote it and draw more attention to the resort until they can get back to full operations with entertainment.

peter11435

It seems messed up that WDW celebrated Disneyland’s 50th and Disneyland won’t return the favor lol. All jokes aside, maybe they do not want to promote it and draw more attention to the resort until they can get back to full operations with entertainment.
Disneyland being the original made things different. In 2005 WDW was celebrating 50 years of Disney theme parks.

brb1006

A major reason why WDW, Paris, and Tokyo celebrated Disneyland's 50th Anniversary is because DL was the first Disney Theme Park and helped kick off Disney's Theme Park business.

TTA94

They must be raising capacity in general, which we knew, but 10/31 was also sold out for MK I believe and there are reservations available now as well

Curious what capacity they are at right now with MK for Oct 1. By then I’d be surprised if MK and Epcot do not reach pre covid NYE capacity levels. That should and always has been the expectation I know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom