The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
So, you created that username/account just to post these?

It's obviously a reference to PtN but I don't have much faith that this post means anything. Seems to me that that parade is pretty much off the table for the 50th.
Which Bob do you think it was?

Bob wants PtN but other Bob said nooooo, so Bob created this account to spark rumors to force other Bob to have PTN in WDW!!!!
bob ross GIF
No GIF
The Muppets Episode 3 GIF

Jrb1979

Would be nice to at least see FoF on 10/1. We haven’t heard any rumblings about it though.
Forget any of that. Just bring back the Main St Electrical parade. It's the only night time show I liked. Projections don't do anything for me and neither do fireworks as you see them every holiday in the summer everywhere.

hpyhnt 1000

• An exclusive color wash, inspired by the sparkling new 50th anniversary looks for Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, was developed and applied with an innovative printing technique and glaze to give each nametag a pearlescent shimmer.

• Holographic gold foil with sparkling color-shift elements is individually applied to each nametag, bringing additional shine to the Walt Disney World Resort 50th anniversary logo.

• Royal blue lettering matching the turrets of Cinderella Castle brings a regal pop of color to the nametag, ensuring each cast member name and hometown is a focal point against the glistening background.
Should have done all this but adapted for the actual castle because these nametags look great. Instead they gave it a hideous sunburn.

brb1006

Forget any of that. Just bring back the Main St Electrical parade. It's the only night time show I liked. Projections don't do anything for me and neither do fireworks as you see them every holiday in the summer everywhere.
That parade is almost 50 years old, WDW deserves a new and exclusive electrical parade. Plus I prefer Spectromagic over MSEP anyday where Spectro actually fitted WDW as perfect as a glove.

Last edited:

Figments Friend

I like the look of the new CM 50th nametags, although the name lettering seems a bit too large to my eyes.
Probably only because i am used to the 'old' style of text used for them.

Looking forward to seeing them in hand, in person, soon.

-

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
I’ve enjoyed all the parades I’ve seen at WDW over the years. Mickey’s Jammin Jungle Parade, Move it, Shake it Celebrate it, Spectromagic!, MVMCP, Festival of Fantasy, etc Sadly, most are gone forever. MSEP is, and probably always will be, my favorite. Primarily for no other reason than nostalgia. It was the first parade I ever saw at WDW. It was the first parade my kids saw at WDW. The music bores in your head and when I heard it again with my kids for the first time in years it took me back to sitting on my dad’s shoulders and watching with awe as it went by. Unlike anything I had previously seen. I put my kids on my shoulders and saw the same sparkle in their eyes. I’m eternally biased…

Figments Friend

So i know this is a long thread...and i have only been able to keep up sporadically, so perhaps this topic has already been discussed -

Any educated guesses as to how 'Park Hopping' is going to be handled on October 1st to MK ?
Both MK and Epcot are 'booked solid' of Park Reservations, and naturally Guests are going to attempt to 'hop' over to MK later in the day or perhaps even Epcot.

What is everyone thinking might be Disney's plan to handle this?
It has been on my mind lately and was interested in hearing some opinions on the matter.

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom