The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

ToTBellHop

Huzzah! I actually can’t wait. A bit of a Spidey fan.

DCFEA0ED-B084-4DF0-A36D-9C8254FB32BC.jpeg

ToTBellHop

Here is some irony: WDW reopened 9 months ago. Florida says they don’t expect any restrictions now. But we don’t get Rat until October over Covid. DL has been closed over a year and will reopen in California which wants extensive restrictions. They get a new land in June.

Do we sense a lack of consistency?

Surferboy567

Here is some irony: WDW reopened 9 months ago. Florida says they don’t expect any restrictions now. But we don’t get Rat until October over Covid. DL has been closed over a year and will reopen in California which wants extensive restrictions. They get a new land in June.

I also want to know why do they continue to act like the projects (even if they don’t want to open them) don’t exist. Such as Guardians, TRON, Harm etc.

EDIT: In other words, where is the news? Is it a PR thing I think no, since they just announced Avengers Campus.

jrhwdw

OH YES!!! Let do an update about All 6 Disney Resorts ....but let's only talk about Spiderman!!!!!!! It's great the it's opening on June 4th, but They didn't focus on the other Resorts.....We still have to wait till 10/1 for Rat.....Maybe Good Entertainment News isn't as close as we Think! THAT's more important than Spiderman, IMO!!! Josh, You should have called it Spiderman Update!

SpectroBro

In the Parks
Yes
OH YES!!! Let do an update about All 6 Disney Resorts ....but let's only talk about Spiderman!!!!!!! It's great the it's opening on June 4th, but They didn't focus on the other Resorts.....We still have to wait till 10/1 for Rat.....Maybe Good Entertainment News isn't as close as we Think! THAT's more important than Spiderman, IMO!!! Josh, You should have called it Spiderman Update!
Entertainment news is coming. But there’s more to it than just deciding to do it and immediately putting out an announcement. You may very well hear of Fantasmic cast being recalled before you get any public/press announcement about the show.

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
I also want to know why do they continue to act like the projects (even if they don’t want to open them) don’t exist. Such as Guardians, TRON, Harm etc.

EDIT: In other words, where is the news? Is it a PR thing I think no, since they just announced Avengers Campus.
And he spent the most time talking about a park that is limiting the guests to in state residents (not sure when that will be lifted).
Such hope to hear more, something more about Tron or Guardians...

jrhwdw

Entertainment news is coming. But there’s more to it than just deciding to do it and immediately putting out an announcement. You may very well hear of Fantasmic cast being recalled before you get any public/press announcement about the show.
The cast being recalled would be good news on it's own!

AmishGuy91

Without Disneyland APs they may actually need Avengers Campus open to sell tickets esp as capacity rises

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom