The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

jrhwdw

Is there any way possible to move the COVID and vaccine dialog to another thread so this one can stay talking about the 50th and not turn into yet another virus shouting match?
I wouldn't mind good news in here as it obviously helps the 50th Situation, but none of "Why even have the 50th if the world is never going to normal!" Crap!

JEANYLASER

Does Tron lightcycle Run and The Guardians of the Galaxy will be open for next year for the 50th birthday of Walt Disney World's Resort?:confused:

Squishy

Anyone have a idea why they started painting the Move it Shake it floats so early if they plan on having the 50th start in oct?

yensidtlaw1969

Castle looks better with the decorations. I like it, but the concept art will probably prove to be different than the end product. I love what they're doing to SSE and I like the continuation of the Tree of Life show. We got about what I expected, hopefully more news comes later and, let's hope and pray, a nighttime parade. At this point I'd take one that's a limited run. SpectroMagic 2.0... just do it, Bob.
Imagine a version of Spectro that Sparkled with "EARidescence" as it made its way down Main Street . . .

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
So WDW 50th (Oct 1 2021 - March 31 2023) will overlap with EPCOT's 40th (Oct 1 2022) and will end just before AK's 25th (April 2023).
Why pay for one anniversary celebration when you get 3 for 1/3 the price?
jodie foster ok GIF

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Does Tron lightcycle Run and The Guardians of the Galaxy will be open for next year for the 50th birthday of Walt Disney World's Resort?:confused:

If they ease restrictions and attendance builds? Very good chance. If Disney doesn’t see a benefit of rolling out new $200 mil builds?? They’ll mothball it.

Vaccines are really in control

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom