The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

brb1006

Actually, the smoothie I got was non-alcoholic.
2022-wdw-magic-kingdom-cheshire-cafe-mad-hatters-unbirthday-tea-3.jpg

yensidtlaw1969

I’m disappointed but not altogether surprised. Let’s hope they decide to splurge on a replacement after all (unlikely, I know, but one can, ahem, dream).
Honestly, it's high time Disney got its act together and followed suit of the DL Castle treatment for WDW, with its snowy false-roofs that conceal the wiring for the lights and make the Castle look fittingly festive both at night AND in the daytime. The icicles could use work, but they're still an improvement over the bare WDW Castle Dreamlights.

I'm sure they won't do it, but how magical would it be to see Cinderella Castle with snow drifts on its towers like this?

1661829426130.png

LittleBuford

Honestly, it's high time Disney got its act together and followed suit of the DL Castle treatment for WDW, with its snowy false-roofs that conceal the wiring for the lights and make the Castle look fittingly festive both at night AND in the daytime. The icicles could use work, but they're still an improvement over the bare WDW Castle Dreamlights.

I'm sure they won't do it, but how magical would it be to see Cinderella Castle with snow drifts on its towers like this?

View attachment 663349
I’d be happy with just the existing Dream Lights, but yes, an upgrade would be all the better!

kevlightyear

Just drill holes in the castle, install LED pucks, call them “seamless”… voila!!
I know you were joking, but I think it would be amazing to use fiber optics for their christmas lights. Completely impractical from many perspectives, BUT.... they wouldn't have to spend to install/uninstall them every year, they'd last basically forever and how much more of a wow factor could you get?

trainplane3

Prince-1

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom