The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

Cmdr_Crimson

That and what I understand for 50th surprises, there's a whole "you leak it, you are done. Period." while some "leaks" in the past were handled as unofficial announcements to build hype.

They seem to really want surprises to be...well...actual surprises for a change.
What happens when you bribe with Disney...
Aluy.gif

Goofnut1980

I waited as I suspected they were going to release a 50th edition.
My guess was right....and the timing worked out.
I've never used a MB in the Parks, prefer the Key Cards, but when I saw how nice of a design it was I decided to give it a try.

Hoping the 50th edition bands have the 'magical' special light or sound feature.
I have read in the past some of the limited / special editions do so.

-
Being DVC, when I scan the turnstile lights up a little differently and the sound is a little different. The CMs always seem to stop for a second because its delayed and think I'm trying to walk in without a ticket. Then boom, it lights up. If I remember, it does Green, Pink, Blue and White.. something like that.

jpinkc

I honestly don't give a rat's tail about celebrities. Please tell me it's not about these false idols making appearances.
You want to blow us away Have a Dick Van , Angela Landsbury, Julie Andrews, Meet and Greet, any of them!. I would be a wreck meeting any of them. Hell I would think Kurt Russell would be awesome, for all the Disney stuff he did as a kid!! Those are Legends!

I would love it to be Parades returning, I know some friends who have been and said the Cavalcades were nice, but they agreed they missed the Parades. Could it be the return of Meet and Greets?

jrhwdw

1 thing that hasn't had leaks yet is the 50th Calvacade. Do we know if it's 1 float like the others because of COVID? Dancers as well or just Mickey and Friends?

jpinkc

Which means if it's quality MK Entertainment, I'll love it! LOL!!!!!!

Would be nice if TDO could make these Boards pleasant on 10-1. I'm dreading Harm's and maybe even Enchantment"s Threads that night! LOL!
Yeah I agree, it will be good or bad, I think I am more worried about Harm, as I did not think the Water show at Uni was all that special.... And yes I am one of the people who think those things in the lagoon are ugly LOL

aladdin2007

You want to blow us away Have a Dick Van ****, Angela Landsbury, Julie Andrews, Meet and Greet, any of them!. I would be a wreck meeting any of them. Hell I would think Kurt Russell would be awesome, for all the Disney stuff he did as a kid!! Those are Legends!

I would love it to be Parades returning, I know some friends who have been and said the Cavalcades were nice, but they agreed they missed the Parades. Could it be the return of Meet and Greets?

out of all them Julie Andrews was there for the opening, it would be ideal.

Waters Back Side

Maybe they are bringing back the Mickeys Royal Friendship Faire with characters in "Earidescent" colors lol. Although, I see no reason why they would hold off an announcement like that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom