• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

Figments Friend

That’s only DAK. MK and DHS 8:30; Epcot 9:30.

From my MDE 'Plans' page, for Magic Kingdom on October 1st -

WDW- Oct 1st Resort Guest hours.jpg

aliceismad

Ohhh...I see it now...just looking at a small segment of the video I looked at earlier, there are at least 2 pedestals that have a split. I was initially wondering if the split was required for installing the statues that appear to balance on one small part of the foot or something, but that doesn't appear to be the case. I'd be very curious to know what they're made of and why some have splits, while others don't.
Yes. Some (maybe all?) of the pedestals have visible screwheads from the top as well. And the 50th icon is just slapped on the side. They're really poorly done, I think.

Figments Friend

So regarding the two topics being discussed -

The 50th Mono wrap looks like the exact same wrap used for the 50th Bus that was seen a week or so ago.
And i don't mean the graphic, i mean the 'square' shaped actual wrap used for buses.

As far as the Cinderella Coach pumpkins go....i like em' !!
Looks purty....

-

Figments Friend

Do children have to eat the nasty food?
Nope.

I mentioned this elsewhere ( perhaps here, earlier ) -

For those interested in trying to 'collect em' all' as far as the McDonald's WDW 50th Happy Meal figures collection goes :
You DO NOT have to purchase a Happy Meal / food to score the figure(s).
Most McDonald's will allow you to simply just purchase the figures alone...typically for about $2 to $3 each.
Just ask at the front counter, and if you ask nicely to see what they have available that day they will show you.
Usually they will have two to three choices available.

I have done this many times in the past, and have been able to get certain toys / figures.
They often let you have one of the decorated Happy Meal boxes if you ask for one.

Happy hunting!
:)

-

ToTBellHop

In the Parks
No
Nope.

I mentioned this elsewhere ( perhaps here, earlier ) -

For those interested in trying to 'collect em' all' as far as the McDonald's WDW 50th Happy Meal figures collection goes :
You DO NOT have to purchase a Happy Meal / food to score the figure(s).
Most McDonald's will allow you to simply just purchase the figures alone...typically for about $2 to $3 each.
Just ask at the front counter, and if you ask nicely to see what they have available that day they will show you.
Usually they will have two to three choices available.

I have done this many times in the past, and have been able to get certain toys / figures.
They often let you have one of the decorated Happy Meal boxes if you ask for one.

Happy hunting!
:)

-
$2-3? How much is a freakin Happy Meal nowadays? lol

Ill be taking my toy to Shake Shack.

MisterPenguin

🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧Fully Pfizered!🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom