The World of Doctor Who

Sam Magic

Original Poster
2ui90sx.png

The World of Doctor Who is a mini land I have been designing for a few weeks now. While the land is relatively small it portrays a great Doctor Who area that any whovian would enjoy. Upon entering the land guest will see what looks like a regular London city square until they look through the corner of their eye. The main attractions are: The Doctor Who Experience , TARDIS , The Dalek invasion , Time Vortex , and Time Lord training academy.

The Doctor Who Experience
This is a carbon copy of the show currently playing in the UK there are are great videos on you tube about it if you want a more exact explanation. Also inside the building is a restaurant known as Console Cafe and a gift shop.

TARDIS
TARDIS is the largest attraction in this land with a restaurant , ride , and large queue. Guest enter through the Tardis doors and into the console room which has exits for the ride or restaurant. The restaurant is called Clara's Souffles and it serves Doctor who inspired food especially Fish sticks and Custard. The ride is based around the doctors adventures and a travel through his history.

The Dalek Invasion
In progress

Time Vortex
Time Vortex is a spinning roller coaster. Guest get inside their own Tardis and as the vehicle moves on the track it is constantly spinning through a "time vortex".

Time Lord Academy
In progress

Well I hope you enjoyed that mini tour - pictures and more are all coming soon.

Matt7187

2ui90sx.png

The World of Doctor Who is a mini land I have been designing for a few weeks now. While the land is relatively small it portrays a great Doctor Who area that any whovian would enjoy. Upon entering the land guest will see what looks like a regular London city square until they look through the corner of their eye. The main attractions are: The Doctor Who Experience , TARDIS , The Dalek invasion , Time Vortex , and Time Lord training academy.

The Doctor Who Experience
This is a carbon copy of the show currently playing in the UK there are are great videos on you tube about it if you want a more exact explanation. Also inside the building is a restaurant known as Console Cafe and a gift shop.

TARDIS
TARDIS is the largest attraction in this land with a restaurant , ride , and large queue. Guest enter through the Tardis doors and into the console room which has exits for the ride or restaurant. The restaurant is called Clara's Souffles and it serves Doctor who inspired food especially Fish sticks and Custard. The ride is based around the doctors adventures and a travel through his history.

The Dalek Invasion
In progress

Time Vortex
Time Vortex is a spinning roller coaster. Guest get inside their own Tardis and as the vehicle moves on the track it is constantly spinning through a "time vortex".

Time Lord Academy
In progress

Well I hope you enjoyed that mini tour - pictures and more are all coming soon.
No idea what the hell dr who is, but the ride ideas seem good!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom