The Wonderful World of Stacey

Beauty_Belle

Very true! I couldn't audition for something, if I didn't know what it's about. I did a photo shoot/commercial for a theme park and the first takes were usually out bc we'd be screaming too much, laughing to hard, or just plain going nuts. It was hysterical once we saw the outtakes!
Wonder what her reaction was to some of the rides?

DroPZ0nE25

I am not a big fan of Stacey. I usually just turn on the channel where the top 7 is in spanish. I don't speak or understand spanish at all.

PintoColvig

I liked the host before her better. What's her name? Dark hair and from Orlando. She was on a TV sitcom for a brief stint on the WB, I believe. I saw her on one of the film shorts on The Lot.

As for Stacey, don't love her and don't hate her. What I really want to know is what the heck she leaned against at AK that gave her that dermititis. :eek

celticdog

What surprised me the most is that when she got the job, she had never been to WDW!

That may actually be a good thing. She still had an innocence about it all. Those that have been many times often get jaded and aren't always as enthusiastic. I know I don't get excited about the "top 7". I have my own personal top 7 and it's different from the channel's.

AEfx

Thank you so much for posting this!

I stayed off-site last week and was SO happy you can get her all over Orlando now. Gotta love her!

AEfx

slappy magoo

"Stacey is 38 years old, the youngest of five daughters from Binghamton, N.Y."

"Stacey is 38 years old..."

"Stacey is 38...

"...38..."

Holy crap. I thought I was uncommonly young-looking* for an old fart and she's older than I am.

*I heard that.

ItstheM

Wow cool! I have been wondering about Stacey since the first time I watched her Top 7. (the first of many, it's hard not to watch when it's the first channel that turns on.)

All of my questions have been answered. I can now go on living the rest of my life. :ROFLOL: :lol:

There were times I wanted to kill her, and then be her best friend. What a ride it was Stacey.

fizzle75

I personally find Stacey to be extremely annoying...but very easy on the eyes!:D *whack!* sorry, my wife just hit me.:eek:

I know everybody seems to hate them but I personally love Erin and the rest of her posse from the planning DVD(Luke,Stacey and Dave),I think they should bring them back. I especially love Dave, he absolutely cracks me up! My wife and I watch that DVD all of the time,we love it. I personally think Erin's pretty easy on the eyes too.:D *whack!* *whack!*...:eek:

Yeah, they were a little annoying too but Stacey takes the annoyance to unheard of levels! I know Erin went on to star in a shortlived WB(i think) tv show, but has anyone seen any of the other three in anything else?

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
It must get annoying doing the same show day after day, mind it is better that doing the household chores, but thats the benefits to women of dish washers and autoimatic washing machines.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom