The witcher Netflix

erasure fan1

Original Poster

Now that we have a few trailers and a release date of December 20th, is there anyone looking forward to this show? Outside of the Mandalorian, this is the other show I'm looking forward to. I think Cavel is a decent choice for Geralt, I hope his look evolves more towards the game but other than that it looks solid.

erasure fan1

Original Poster
Just finished the first season. It was pretty good. Cavill is fantastic as Geralt, he nails the part. From the look to how he sounds, it's spot on if you are a fan of the game. I will say the way they jump around the time line can be a bit confusing. I think once I go through and watch it a 2nd time it will make better sense. My only real disappointment is the 2nd season isn't planned till 2021. Thats a bit too long in my eyes.

Minnesota disney fan

Just finished the first season. It was pretty good. Cavill is fantastic as Geralt, he nails the part. From the look to how he sounds, it's spot on if you are a fan of the game. I will say the way they jump around the time line can be a bit confusing. I think once I go through and watch it a 2nd time it will make better sense. My only real disappointment is the 2nd season isn't planned till 2021. Thats a bit too long in my eyes.
I agree the jumping around has me confused. I guess it's because I never knew it was based on a game? I do like the show, but sometimes just don't understand where they are going. I will hang in there and finish this season and see.

erasure fan1

Original Poster
I agree the jumping around has me confused. I guess it's because I never knew it was based on a game? I do like the show, but sometimes just don't understand where they are going. I will hang in there and finish this season and see.
The game is set about 15 or so years later. The show is based on the novels. The jumping around wouldnt have been to bad if they told you a year before a scene started. The last few episodes it started to click more and things came together. So I would definitely stick it out. There aren't that many episodes so it's not a huge investment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom