The week before Easter, how bad are the crowds?

LIMA TIME

Hey Everyone,

I am taking 8 people to Disney (and the other place down the steet that shall remain nameless) the entire week leading up to easter and leaving the monday after Easter.

Mrs Lima, The little Lima's and I are all disney vet and have been at most times of the year. We have avoided summer and spring break because of the crowds. (havent been during spring break since college.)

Since every school, state, city, etc has s different spring break schedule, what does the week before easter look like in terms of crowd level? Not bad, kinda bad, crowded or Toyko at rush hour? What am I walking into?

Not that it matters much at this point since we are booked and paid for, but I would like to have some idea because we will have 2 year old and 70 something in the group.

As always thank you guys for the insight and you all are the best.

Cheers

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
The crowd levels have been unpredictable this year, with the parks feeling busier than normal even during the traditionally slower months of Jan and Feb.

My best guess at the moment is to expect crowded.

Upvote 0

DisDadWoz

Since many schools are either right before or right after Easter, expect pretty crowded. Not Tokyo rush crowded (I equate that to NYE at Disney) but expect lots of people. We've always said as long as we know its going to be super crowded and prepare ourselves for it, it usually ends up being pretty easy to deal with.

Upvote 0

LIMA TIME

Original Poster
Since many schools are either right before or right after Easter, expect pretty crowded. Not Tokyo rush crowded (I equate that to NYE at Disney) but expect lots of people. We've always said as long as we know its going to be super crowded and prepare ourselves for it, it usually ends up being pretty easy to deal with.

Thanks for the heads up. This is kinda what I expected. We have been enough to know, get there early, leave around lunch, go back in the afternoon.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom