The Wave or Kona Cafe?

Prince-1

My family and I have eaten at both several times and I would go with The Wave. The restaurant itself has the aesthetic of a nursing home cafeteria but the food is really good. Kona used to be great but they changed their menu this year (maybe late last year) and the food quality has gone down hill.

Just my 2 cents.

Minthorne

My family and I have eaten at both several times and I would go with The Wave. The restaurant itself has the aesthetic of a nursing home cafeteria but the food is really good. Kona used to be great but they changed their menu this year (maybe late last year) and the food quality has gone down hill.

Just my 2 cents.

unless you are interested in sushi, I totally agree with @Prince-1

this dish at the wave I have gone back for twice

99B7FAD9-F597-4FAF-BA77-C6F744B2ACD3.jpeg

GoneViral

I'm ride or die with Kona. As a picky eater, I've found The Wave problematic and secretly hope it switches to a steakhouse.

Ate at the Kona Cafe a few weeks ago. For apps, had the lobster and crab mac and cheese. Some of the best I have ever had. The wings were also very good. My sandwich was so-so. I ate at the Wave a few years ago and was disappointed with the portions.

Communicora

Premium Member
I had a nice time at Kona on a previous trip, but the food was inedible when I visited again this summer. It is definitely one to avoid.

macefamily

We tend to go the the Wave Lounge and just get some picking food to share. I like the seafood variety at Kona. I actually like both places, but prefer dinner at Kona.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Can I vote for neither. You can do much better.

The Wave dining room is abysmal, and food isn't anything special at either.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom