The Walking Dead season 5 thread!!

draybook

Original Poster
That was the best season opener for the series so far. I won't say anything about it for the benefit of you guys that haven't seen it yet, but WOW.

Lance

I had very, very low expectations after last season... so it was an amazing episode.

I just fear it will go back to the mediocrity now...

draybook

Original Poster
I've read some highlights for the first half of this season and seen some pictures and it should be great.

seahawk7

Who has read the comments and think they know where this new story line is going?
I have my theories about these houses and churches people stumble upon that seem to be too good to be true. And I have some thoughts about who Bob really is, keep in mind I don't read the books.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I have my theories about these houses and churches people stumble upon that seem to be too good to be true. And I have some thoughts about who Bob really is, keep in mind I don't read the books.
I have about 30 issues to go to be up to date on the comics.

The Bob situation parallels one in the comics almost exactly. It will be interesting to see if it plays out the same.

DisneyGigi

Who has read the comics and think they know where this new story line is going?

The whole Bob thing caught me off guard, but like you said it is very similar to another story in the comics. I definitely think that they are going to play that story out this week. Don't want to say too much for those that don't read the comics but... Can't wait til Sunday! Great season so far.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

seahawk7

Well post your theories.
I think that the houses and church are traps set up by either the Termites and/or other groups since people get abducted from them. Bob mentioned more than once that every group he belonged to he was the last one standing so I think he might be working with these groups and maybe the priest is also. I mean how can you survive that long in the church and not have been overrun by walkers or dangerous people?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom