The Voice

degunter

Original Poster
Does anyone know who the voice is you hear on the Monorail? I just called WDW and he is also on the phone system go through some of the menu's.... I was just curious.

Thanks.

NowInc

The voice on the monorails is Matthew Henson, an Epcot Guest Relations Cast Member. He is also the voice of the Orlando Airport shuttle to the gates....

Pioneer Hall

I thought that the guy on the monorails at the airport were the person who did them before the new monorail narrations. I didn't think Jack Wagner but i guess it would have to be him.

mickey04

Jack Wagner doesn't do the monorail narrations anymore. Also, i think the voice on the Orlando Airport monorails is very slightly different from the WDW monorail voice. I'm guessing they did that dilibrately. Anyway, I was wondering myself who that voice is. Who ever it is, I love thier voice, its one of my favorite parts of WDW.

Invero

There are actually two voices on the WDW Monorails... the late Jack Wagner does the famous "Please stand clear of the doors..." while Matt Hanson (sp?) does the speils. I know he used to work Epcot Guest Relations, but last I heard, he was on DCL... but *shrug* I'm not sure.

Jack Wagner did our speils for the Monorail for many years. He was then replaced by one gentleman, whom I can't remember his name. He didn't last very long, and then Matt came in.

As for the Orlando Int'l Airport "monorails" they are voiced by Jack Wagner as well.

mickey04

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi
There are actually two voices on the WDW Monorails... the late Jack Wagner does the famous "Please stand clear of the doors..." while Matt Hanson (sp?) does the speils. I know he used to work Epcot Guest Relations, but last I heard, he was on DCL... but *shrug* I'm not sure.

Jack Wagner did our speils for the Monorail for many years. He was then replaced by one gentleman, whom I can't remember his name. He didn't last very long, and then Matt came in.

As for the Orlando Int'l Airport "monorails" they are voiced by Jack Wagner as well.

No wonder the Orlando "monorails" only sounds like the WDW narration when it says "Please stand clear of doors" and not the rest. Thanks for clearing that up Fantasia Boi!

Maria

I met the guy who worked in GR. I didn´t remember his name though!
I looove his voice!

Is he the same one that announces everything on the speakers?Like the 5 minutes to Illuminations RoE? I hated when the woman said it!

ToTBellHop

I don't like how the woman says "get ready, because IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth starts in just n minutes!" (I don't remember which announcement...)

Invero

Originally posted by Maria
I met the guy who worked in GR. I didn´t remember his name though!
I looove his voice!

Is he the same one that announces everything on the speakers?Like the 5 minutes to Illuminations RoE? I hated when the woman said it!

Not quite sure... I think it's a different person. Disney has a bunch of "voices".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom