The TTA Update

kingslyZISSOU

Original Poster
What is the latest news for the TTA during this space mountain refurb?

I last heard it will be closed during the refurbishment.

Will there be any changes to the TTA during this time?

I heard that it will be closed throughout the whole time!:cry::cry:

Also, that they will be cleaning it up a bit. I hope they do though change things up like the weird hair part with the person getting hair done! Found it really random!

Ausdaddy

I heard that it will be closed throughout the whole time!:cry::cry:

Also, that they will be cleaning it up a bit. I hope they do though change things up like the weird hair part with the person getting hair done! Found it really random!

The last thing we need is for them to remove things. It is Tomorrowland after all. A futuristic hair salon makes sense.

Cmdr_Crimson

To make it feel like the "Blue Line" it's paying homage to It would be nice to add some futuristic directional signs and ads throught the trackline and add some more inside the Tunnels and the addition of the other attractions...I'm still confused why that even tho they mention the Tommorowland Interplanetary Convention Center they decide to cut out the Metropolis Science Center announcement.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I still wonder why the Blueline is lit by red neon and downlighting....

There was talk way back about an Incredibles makeover for the TTA. Nothing severe; mainly a red car paint job and some decals, and new audio. I can almost say for certain that is long gone.

EPCOT Explorer

There was talk way back about an Incredibles makeover for the TTA. Nothing severe; mainly a red car paint job and some decals, and new audio. I can almost say for certain that is long gone.

I have always wondered that as well.:dazzle::confused:

And W00t for the death of the Incredi-pods!:D :sohappy::sohappy:

hpyhnt 1000

Yeah, I don't know what was with Disney's fascination with red neon. Not only the TTA, but also Inoventions over at Epcot. In both locations,the colors do make any sense.

However, blue seems to be the new "in" color for Disney (everything seems to be getting painted a shade of blue these days). Maybe, hopefully we'll see something upcoming.:eek:

And yay for the demise of the Incredibles! :sohappy:

jt04

I'd be happy if they removed that clunking SSE-ish noise from the track. What is up with that?

EPCOT Explorer

Yeah, I don't know what was with Disney's fascination with red neon. Not only the TTA, but also Inoventions over at Epcot. In both locations,the colors do make any sense.

However, blue seems to be the new "in" color for Disney (everything seems to be getting painted a shade of blue these days). Maybe, hopefully we'll see something upcoming.:eek:

And yay for the demise of the Incredibles! :sohappy:

:lol::lol: I hope you are right about the blue.

hpyhnt 1000

Whoa, what's that about the Incredibles?

A while back there were rumors that the TTA would lose the "Blue Line" theme and be turned into something more along the lines of the sky rail thingy seen in the movie. Basically new paint, decals, what Martin said earlier. I'm sure he remembers more than I do; maybe he'll pop back in here. :lookaroun :)

hardcard

I'd be happy if they removed that clunking SSE-ish noise from the track. What is up with that?

The dampening system on the drive motors wore out YEARS ago... very costly to replace/fix each individual motor chassis..

Still, it should be done.. it ruins the experience a little..

From what I understand TTA will NOT be closed for the rehab, save for a few 'special' periods.... I would assume it would need the most down time when then enclose space mountains queue/loading dock.

WDITrent

The last thing we need is for them to remove things. It is Tomorrowland after all. A futuristic hair salon makes sense.
I agree. IMO, Although it's a bit corny, it belongs, and those gags (if that is a gag, anyway) are what gives Tomorrowland it's fun personality. :)

imagineer boy

Yes, I do hope they make it smoother. That would help a lot.

Also, I pray they don't change the narration too much. I would be heartbroken. It simply wouldn't be disney without the chime and the "now approaching" voice.

jt04

The dampening system on the drive motors wore out YEARS ago... very costly to replace/fix each individual motor chassis..

Still, it should be done.. it ruins the experience a little..

From what I understand TTA will NOT be closed for the rehab, save for a few 'special' periods.... I would assume it would need the most down time when then enclose space mountains queue/loading dock.

Yep, it definitely needs fixing. It ruins the experience a lot for me. Is this the same problem on the steam train and SSE? They all make the same kinda noise.:shrug:

SirGoofy

Also, I pray they don't change the narration too much. I would be heartbroken. It simply wouldn't be disney without the chime and the "now approaching" voice.

While I wouldn't want them to change the voice, the narration needs to be changed. Half the stuff it mentions has changed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom