The tree takes the move

Master Gracey 5

Smart choice to keep this tree - I always through it was a cute addition. Once they finish refurbing the queue we could have a nice new themed place to wait!

mitchk

I like it :) Fits in well, but did that just take up the stroller parking :confused: I can't recall what was there. I remember getting a FP, and then cutting right towards TL :confused: I saw the exit from the store was on my right ..........:shrug: I'm gettin old, was there anything there before the tree?

MissM

Wow! Yesterday it was still in the 100 Acre Woods location! They must have moved it overnight.

This was Wednesday:

april2810-100acrewoodstree.jpg

How funny! :lol:

Figment1986

Wow! Yesterday it was still in the 100 Acre Woods location! They must have moved it overnight.

This was Wednesday:

april2810-100acrewoodstree.jpg

How funny! :lol:

well once they unearthed it with that crane parked next to it... they could easily move the walls out of the way and float it above the pathway and into the new hole... which it appears they successfully did last night. making it like a 48-72 hour job with the crane...

benji

OMG I love it. It looks so much better and cooler now!!!!!!!!!:sohappy: Hurray for Pooh! I'm so excited about the Fantasyland expansion!

WDW-Crazy

When are they supposed to be starting the actual transforming of the fecade to the building? Will this be happening in Sept?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom