The Spice Girls Are Back!

MAF

Original Poster
They're all officially back together for a world tour. They're only coming to 3 cities in the US though. Aren't you all excited??? haha :lol:

dandaman

Oh, joy. :rolleyes:

My sister and her best friend were the ultimate Spice Girl fans. Yesterday after their graduation, one of them gave the other some Spice Girls thing or another.

I think they were the first band I ever made fun of on an active basis :lookaroun

DDuckFan130

What cities?

What? I was and still am a fan of theirs :lol:

No really, I love their music....but my sister was the one who got Spice World :lookaroun

Number_6

From what I remember reading this morning:

Los Angeles, Las Vegas, NYC, London, Colonge, Madrid, Hong Kong, Sydney, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. I apologize if I've missed or misspelled any of the cities. I'm pretty sure that was all they had on the list.

:lookaroun

What?

:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

MAF

Original Poster
It sucks that it's only 3 cities in the US! :fork: I mean I would never go...but....uh....:lookaroun

Pongo

From what I remember reading this morning:

Los Angeles, Las Vegas, NYC, London, Colonge, Madrid, Hong Kong, Sydney, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. I apologize if I've missed or misspelled any of the cities. I'm pretty sure that was all they had on the list.

What?

:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

It's C-O-L-O-G-N-E, you blabbering fool!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
An o with an unlaut = oe.

I just don't know how to do the umlaut o with my Mac yet :lookaroun :lol:

and I couldnt get it to work on here.

My daughter is called Zoe, with the umlaut over the e. Her birth was registered in Germany and that how the guy wrote it so it stuck.

KeithVH

Old news. Was on Fark June 9th with a Scary tag no less:

"You know that guy downtown with the "End is Nigh" sign? He may be on to something... the Spice Girls are officially planning a reunion tour and a new album"

:p :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom