The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys [CONCLUDED!]

NateD1226

Sorcerer Radio is on air! You can listen to great film music from 2008. Check it out!

spacemt354

Chili's
Stanza I results

View attachment 526142

Team Mind
The project was very solid. Minor concerns over size of the land and a few minor details put your team here. It is such a tight race so do not feel bad!

Team Power
The presentation was definitely the strongest here. Hazy details on the attractions is what ultimately put this team in second place.

Team Soul
In one of the tightest races yet, Team Soul pulled ahead! It was maybe the most "vanilla" idea of the three but the execution of it was nearly flawless which gave it the win. The project is now part of the SAU!
Congrats to all the teams - any one of them could have been 1st and that's how you know this Stanza was something special. So glad everyone is enjoying themselves and best of luck in Stanza II!

NateD1226

power-png.523834

TEAM POWER PRESENTS

Chinatown & Little Mexico

g88cZQs.jpg

Me seeing Team Power use a Google Site

tumblr_inline_omgbxyLBhy1urufhs_500.gifv

;)

DashHaber

So far it's myself, @JokersWild, @PerGron, @goofyyukyuk, and @Outbound. I'll add you into the sixth slot. Still open for anyone else to come on board, but if we push past six people we'll have to start rotating folks in and out which shouldn't be a problem as we can pretty much just bring on people based on which projects they worked on.
Sounds good. Can't wait to join in.

Orange Cat

So far it's myself, @JokersWild, @PerGron, @goofyyukyuk, and @Outbound. I'll add you into the sixth slot. Still open for anyone else to come on board, but if we push past six people we'll have to start rotating folks in and out which shouldn't be a problem as we can pretty much just bring on people based on which projects they worked on.
When Is This Happening? Cause If It’s A Good Time For Me I May Appear In The Chat

Voxel

President of Progress City
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen.

Keeping with Tradition.. I shall provide my last minute reviews.. While my first Review is for Team Soul (as their guest Judge), don't worry. I plan on stopping by every project over the course of the next 24 hours.

Team Soul

I had the honor watching this project come into fruition, and even though I saw it from the earliest stagings I'm still breathless at the concept and how it came together.. This is quintessential Disneyland. It feels as if Walt himself work on this project.. On top of this, the project falls within the financial possibilities of the Disney Company at this time. (Hopefully something doesn't fall on a guest head on opening day.. We don't wanna be like the River Boat)

The Electric Rose: I think this is a fine addition to the Disneyland and the attention to detail is perfect. The Menus has the flair befitting of the period and of Disneyland itself. I also love the attention to period detail like the alienation of Alcohol from the menu. The Addition of the seating map is a nice plus. I've attempted to do the same in the past and this might be one of the better implementation of a seating map I've seen in a while.

Christmas Shoppe: Honestly, this is probably what Disneyland was missing in the beginning. The early day of the park had some interesting store. The "Wizard of Bras" is one that comes to mind. Another being the Magic Shop (where I want to say Steve Martin use to work for three years). A similar statement can be made about Aunt Lora's Plants.

Art wise, you guys did a great job keeping period art style that either matched the 1950s or the period of the land. This is not an easy task to do in this modern world were we can find every image we can.

I'm impressed. This was a project that had a fine comb groom it to make sure no detail was missed. This honestly reminds me of some of the winning teams of old. I can't wait to see how this team grows and expands with more complex/detail presentation.

The only con is the use of Google Docs.. But then again that is generally my least favor means of presenting a presentation (next to bulk posting in the form). But seeing this is the first project, I tend to overlook such information.

tcool123

Do y’all think that Universal Orlando is going to be busy on Presidents Day considering this climate?
Yes heres why:

- the parks have been quietly increasing the amount of people they allow in the park
- Universal lacks a reservation system causing people to rush at opening, and as such fill up to capacity
- Universal routinely reaches its max capacity due to the fact of the rush in or we wont be able to go mentality
- Universal heavily skews their capacity to fudge the numbers and argue that that the sidewalks and other standing areas are able to hold people alongside ride capacity which in turn allows for more people to enter
- The only thing is that many of their rides have stopped aocial distancing once your on board. So the line is going to be longer and may spew out into sidewalks but since your sitting with strangers in the vehicle it moves the same it normally would
- For refrence last weekend my fried who works there at Transformers told us that they reached a three hour line

NigelChanning

Yes heres why:

- the parks have been quietly increasing the amount of people they allow in the park
- Universal lacks a reservation system causing people to rush at opening, and as such fill up to capacity
- Universal routinely reaches its max capacity due to the fact of the rush in or we wont be able to go mentality
- Universal heavily skews their capacity to fudge the numbers and argue that that the sidewalks and other standing areas are able to hold people alongside ride capacity which in turn allows for more people to enter
- The only thing is that many of their rides have stopped aocial distancing once your on board. So the line is going to be longer and may spew out into sidewalks but since your sitting with strangers in the vehicle it moves the same it normally would
- For refrence last weekend my fried who works there at Transformers told us that they reached a three hour line
Ok that means I may go later in the week after Presidents Day. There’s no way I’m going on a weekend, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom